Aspiring self employed glass blowing rubber tramp looking to make friends with fellow travelers/anarchists | Squat the Planet

Aspiring self employed glass blowing rubber tramp looking to make friends with fellow travelers/anarchists

Glass Roads

Reaction score
Wake up and rage!
I'm Aaron, I'm gonna be 30 on the first, and I'm planning on leaving my current employment to travel full time as of next year summer of 2020. I've been blowing glass for about 6 years, and I'm hoping to make a job of traveling full time and blowing glass at different studios. Please message me if you have a spot I could park a truck for a couple weeks or so in exchange for some glass lessons or work.
Anybody here go to the barter faires around the Pacific Northwest?
So glad to have found such an awesome community.

BusGypsy

Reaction score
Never been to a barter faire yet, where are they? I'm in the PNW. Welcome!

beersalt

Reaction score
Website
m.soundcloud.com
Dude!!! Right-on! I was apspiring to initially hit the road with a mobile glass blowing set up.. Hit the road before all of that could happen though. Working on getting a space here in Washington built and glass-blowing ready. PM me and we can talk about possible space to park your vehicle, and indulge in glass oriented rhetoric**

Glass Roads

Reaction score
Generally if you just search 'barter faire' on the ol' Facebook you can find the dates. The preseason is in Ford, WA in late April, and the big one is the Okanogan family faire in Tonasket, WA in October. There is also a few in between. Just little barter festivals with a little music and lots of drumming. Very traveler friendly. Find me slinging glass, mention STP, and I'll toss ya free pipe for the weekend.

Reactions: planetraveler

BusGypsy

Reaction score
Generally if you just search 'barter faire' on the ol' Facebook you can find the dates. The preseason is in Ford, WA in late April, and the big one is the Okanogan family faire in Tonasket, WA in October. There is also a few in between. Just little barter festivals with a little music and lots of drumming. Very traveler friendly. Find me slinging glass, mention STP, and I'll toss ya free pipe for the weekend.

I sure wish it wasn't always facebook. I stopped using them years and years ago.

Reactions: Hudson and beersalt

Fuzzypeach

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Wake up and rage!
I'm Aaron, I'm gonna be 30 on the first, and I'm planning on leaving my current employment to travel full time as of next year summer of 2020. I've been blowing glass for about 6 years, and I'm hoping to make a job of traveling full time and blowing glass at different studios. Please message me if you have a spot I could park a truck for a couple weeks or so in exchange for some glass lessons or work.
Anybody here go to the barter faires around the Pacific Northwest?
So glad to have found such an awesome community.
We have in the past. I think Tonasket is coming up soon.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads