Are the slabs still the same? | Squat the Planet

Are the slabs still the same?

Diggerff12

Reaction score
It's been a while since I been on here. The last time I was here I was running under freedude2011. I found a good life for awhile but it's all ended abruptly a week ago. So now here I am with questions. My biggest one is are the slabs the same or have they changed. Thought I found a place in this world but it's crashed 3 times now so at 42 I'm going back to what I know. The road. Any help for this old dog is welcome.

Reactions: beersalt

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
hey digger, welcome back! i haven't been in the slabs this year, so im not the best to comment on that. IMHO, it's mostly the same, although there is always going to be a few changes every year. i heard someone else is taking over the library, and the range hasn't been playing apparently because of covid, which makes sense. i plan on swinging by in april, but it's going to be getting pretty hot by then, so i'd say wait for the fall if you can.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads