arcata, ca - hitchhiker ride drove off with pack and guitar | Squat the Planet

arcata, ca - hitchhiker ride drove off with pack and guitar

coltsfoot

Reaction score
Male/female couple, putbull named king. Woman named Angel, heavy set. Male, skinny covered in tats. They were driving a Pontiac Bonneville that barely had breaks so they probably won't have that car for much longer.

Really really shitty.

Reactions: Brooklynkid

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yep, sounds alot like humbolt...sorry that happened to ya man. This is one of the main reasons I stay away from Humboldt recently.

Reactions: RainyDaze

coltsfoot

Reaction score
Aw thx yall, I was so fuckin pissed off, mostly with myself for letting my guard down in that moment. Its not like me but shit... A good friend kicked down their banjo they never play so so something good came out of it. Tryina be positive. Could be much worse..

Much love

Reactions: RainyDaze

Timothy Englert

Reaction score
Website
tenglert.com
Yep, sounds alot like humbolt...sorry that happened to ya man. This is one of the main reasons I stay away from Humboldt recently.

Yes, beware of the Vampires disguised as hippies in Humboldt County! I Lived in Arcata for 3 years. Love the College but Humboldt County always felt portentous to me.

Reactions: ScumRag

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Shit not just pretentious, but downright dangerous in some areas. Areas outside of Arcata are alright for living in the forest, but I wouldn't hang out in town anymore. Too blown up.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads