Appleton Wisconsin, Hello

HBD Junyor

Reaction score
Hello there, the birth name is Tom but i somehow earned the nickname hillbilly deluxe junior which shortly thereafter became junior. I'm from Chicago IL suburbs but have resided in Wisconsin for the past couple years. Found this site in a long search to shed light on the concept that had enthralled me for three years: train hopping and general hoboing. I feel somewhat familiar now but intend to educate myself alot in the near future in order to be prepared for a planned trip in february of this year. Been reading stuff on the site for about a year now and just decided to make an account for all its useful purposes. I love me some Anarcho crusty punk music along with old school folk, punk rock, doom, sludge, grind, stoner, classical, jazz, and some rock n roll and other such things. I am an anarchist by self definition, despise bureaucracy and capitalism, love to read, play guitar and any other instrument someone is willing to hand me although I may not end up making music with it. Looking for advice and any help in the realm of traveling and homelessness would be gladly accepted.

Oh and the thread title is a reference to larry king live.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads