anyone travelling in europe this summer?

Ash Ludd

Reaction score
I'll be traveling round Europe at some point next year hopefully. This summer I hitched through France, Belgium & Netherlands. It was awesome. Next year I want to travel for longer and more casually (we were going somewhere new every day, it was well tiring, I wanna stop in places for a few days probably and get to check them out properly.)

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Hey, I am over here still, been around a few years. Left Portugal last week to head north, and will be around germany for the foreseeable future. Hit me up if you want to meet somewhere on the road. Oh, and hopping freight over here isnt really happening, due to electric engines (super fast acceleration, no chance on hopping on the fly) and lack of hobo culture(no one knows about it). Not that its impossible, but just dont get your expectations too high. I have loads of maps and schedules for major freight lines in europe, I posted them on ere some time ago, but can search for links again if you cant find them...

Reactions: Orzhr0n

Falken

Reaction score
I'll be there in July and August. I'm interested in finding ways to travel without spending money, live local music, and having a good time. I'm planning on being in Greece, Italy, Albania, Germany, Belgium, and the UK but it's not set in stone.

Orzhr0n

Reaction score
oi guys if you hit netherlands let me know i live here and am up for some trippin around
I'll try to reach the Netherlands in the mid / late July and if you know some gooood dumpster diving spots and sleeping places we can get together :)

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
How much is the megabus to Amsterdam?

I actually had a look at this a few weeks back and the cheapest ticket I found was £15 one way London - Amsterdam. That wasn't very far in advance. If you book loads in advance you may save money.

http://uk.megabus.com/megabuscom.aspx

It's even cheaper if you are a student with an NUS card.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: iSTEVEi

BazOoka

Reaction score
there is cool fest in eindhoven this saturday if you like punk grind/crusty stuff maybe see you there..
photo.php

WWW.SLOWENDFEST.COM

D

Deleted member 8977

Probably gonna hit the road in early June, traveling until early September hopefully. Anyone interested in joining me? Haven't decided on destinations yet, though I'd like to head east to Turkey. Let me know!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads