anyone out there?

zoe420

Reaction score
hey everyone im zoe a 22yo bi girl from the shitty town of springfield mass. ive always wanted to just goooo.i dont belong here and i hate shitty jobs and the way ppl think i should live.. i just wanna be free. meet ppl who wanna see as many new things in this world as i do, and out (tripping...i like that shit!). i wanna meet ppl who like to talk and who love music and art and animals and weed! i need to find road buddies who will look after me like ill look after them, we could be a lil family or something. just putting it out there. i just joined this site today and i think youre all great for just making moves. i commend you we need more ppl like you in this world. anyway im just rambling cause i dont know wtf to write! but if someone is planning on making their way out this way let me know ill go with when you leave. i dont have alot of money or supplies, but if i know i have a shot at getting out of here with someone trustworthy, ill start working on getting the essentials pronto!!! (i speak spanish very well) happy travels <and trips>

Auto

Reaction score
Hey, you be safe, welcome to the board. Don't just look for anyone leaving out of where you are. If you are in a decent position right now take your time finding your traveling people, they will come.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! There's a lot of useful info on what to bring with you when you head out here on the forums. Have fun and trip to the beat!

Reactions: zoe420

Kenn Lee

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey. Glad to see you joined. Someone ownce told me the first rule of traveling is JUST GO!!! I've been procrasinating myself hah. but yeah if u ever need travel advice u will find it here. Hope you find all you seek. May the moon guide you!

zoe420

Reaction score
Hey. Glad to see you joined. Someone ownce told me the first rule of traveling is JUST GO!!! I've been procrasinating myself hah. but yeah if u ever need travel advice u will find it here. Hope you find all you seek. May the moon guide you!
Oh rally? I know I should just go but I'm a girl tha makes things a little trickier id really like to feel safe in my travels I really wanna go out west wo knows who or what I could encounter. How long have you been procrastinating??where are ya now??

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
I'm also originally from springfield as well and honestly the best advice I can give is just go. That place is a shit hole, it really doesn't get much worse out there, and travelers DON'T stop through unless they fucked up. If you really wanna meet up with people first I'd suggest hanging out in Northampton or Greenfield for a minute, there's always travelers stopping through this time of year. Then of course there's Wormfest in Greenfield in the fall which is a lot of people's last east coast party before heading west.

There's more of us from springfield out there than you might think...
...we sure as hell ain't hanging out in springfield though.

zoe420

Reaction score
I'm also originally from springfield as well and honestly the best advice I can give is just go. That place is a shit hole, it really doesn't get much worse out there, and travelers DON'T stop through unless they fucked up. If you really wanna meet up with people first I'd suggest hanging out in Northampton or Greenfield for a minute, there's always travelers stopping through this time of year. Then of course there's Wormfest in Greenfield in the fall which is a lot of people's last east coast party before heading west.

There's more of us from springfield out there than you might think...
...we sure as hell ain't hanging out in springfield though.
Oh good thought I was the only one out of this fuckhole this really makes me feel 10x better good advice on going to some type of fest out in noho or greenfield I should've thought of that fuck I gotta go a little lighter on the pot haha

zoe420

Reaction score
i wouldnt worry too hard on cash or supplies...it'll just fuck with your head. you can survive off this planet like mad crazy. cruise through vegas n squat for a bit, im headin east with the homie in 2 months
Yea I'm not too worried about the other stuff I know ill be fine. Is that where u r??vegas?? Where ya goin when u head east?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads