Anyone into Emoviolence or Skrams music? | Squat the Planet

Anyone into Emoviolence or Skrams music?

kriminalmisfit

Reaction score
There seems to be some overlap in the Folk and Crust punk community in the "skramz" scene. There were so many sick releases last year by bands like Shin Guard, State Faults, Frail Body and stuff like that. was really into the energy the scene seemed to have by the end of last year, i've gotten to see a few gigs this year before all the shows got cancelled, but i'm bored waiting on the next one to come around so i'm just wondering if anyone here likes shit like circle takes the square, pageninetynine and so on. Perhaps we could reccomend each other some music.

roughdraft

Reaction score
fist bump, that cd is constantly played in my car. masterpiece of the genre, such an intense vibe all the way through.

i'm not surprised to hear it described this way, i liked the songs a lot, then i started reading the lyrics like.... hoooollllllyyyy fuuuuuck

anything that's comparable? that's the only thing i know that remotely resembles it

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads