Anyone in Ecuador fancies joining me at hiking & camping at Lake Quilotoa? (Sept 2012)

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Nice one dude! I was there last year. unfortunately I couldn't be farther away at the moment...how long are you traveling for?

Lukas

Reaction score
Website
lukascech.wordpress.com
Nice one dude! I was there last year. unfortunately I couldn't be farther away at the moment...how long are you traveling for?

Hey Wizehop,

I want to vagaboond through all countries in south america, but don´t know how long I´ll stay in each, so it all depends. I was thinking I´ll be in Ecuador 2 months, but now I overstayed my visa and it´s 3 months and a week or so :)

but a year and a half is a good estimate.

sounds like you´re on the other side of the world? Any recommendations for south america (anything different, not the touristy stuff...)

thanks
Lukas

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Have you hit up Colombia yet? Cant say enough about that country. Were heading back there feb - march ish next year

Lukas

Reaction score
Website
lukascech.wordpress.com
Was going to be my next country, but just checked the weather conditions and going north in October and November means I´d be hitting the wet season, then also following onto Brazil, I´d be hitting the cold season.

So just turned around on my heels and now I´m going south to Peru :)

Will be in Colombia sometime around Jan 2014, although with this time span, you neer know what will change.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads