Question Anyone here going to the Rainbow Gathering?

JustAWanderer

Listener of Ancestors,Friend of Earth,Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Hello. This will be my first turn of the seasons going to a Rainbow Gathering and just looking for other people on here because I do not use Facebook and some tips for first time going. Thank you 🙏
Also is this Accurate?

Reactions: Colinleath

imaginarymax

Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
I'll be there - as far as location accuracy, in my experience they do not say exactly where it will be until seed camp has begun / beginning of June, but generally speaking I've heard all over that it will be somewhere in CA. Tips really depend on if you've spent a prolonged period of time in the woods before. Aside from camping and personal necessities, my tip would be plug into the kitchens and help as much as you can and the love will turn around on you tenfold

Berightback

Reaction score
Id love to go, but desire is all I have ATM; in Alabama, got a guitar and a bicycle, if anyone's passing through near Florence I can busk, wash windows, tell jokes whatever helps. And I'd love to help tote water or whatever for the kitchen.

Reactions: stacysadistic

JustAWanderer

Reaction score
I'll be there - as far as location accuracy, in my experience they do not say exactly where it will be until seed camp has begun / beginning of June, but generally speaking I've heard all over that it will be somewhere in CA. Tips really depend on if you've spent a prolonged period of time in the woods before. Aside from camping and personal necessities, my tip would be plug into the kitchens and help as much as you can and the love will turn around on you tenfold

Thank You. Yes I have been mostly sleeping on public land for 3-4 turns of the seasons now. I am in the wilderness most of the time.

Reactions: imaginarymax

JustAWanderer

Reaction score
Id love to go, but desire is all I have ATM; in Alabama, got a guitar and a bicycle, if anyone's passing through near Florence I can busk, wash windows, tell jokes whatever helps. And I'd love to help tote water or whatever for the kitchen.

If you are not able to hitch a ride, their is a Greyhound bus stop in Florence. You can take a bike on greyhound it just costs more.

Reactions: Berightback

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads