Anyone here a fan of Black Metal?

Mikael Runefoot

Reaction score
Try listening to White Death- Concerto of Sodomy. It is pretty great. Also Elderwind is my all time favorite band. Hrm. I dont enjoy screamo as much but I really love black metal.

salxtina

Reaction score
Panopticon is one of my favourite projects. Appalachian one-man anarchist bluegrass black metal. Its mostly USBM and Cascadian BM and depressive BM for me as well as like scandinavian first and second wave stuff. but of the former: Mania, lake of blood, Iskra, WitTR, Alda, Skagos, Ecocide are a few that I like.
If you like atmospheric stuff, listen to Fauna and Vaiya.

PANOPTICONNNNN ::cat:: <3

DeadbeatDBeat

Reaction score
BM kicks ass, dude! It's just about the only genre you can infuse into any other, and not get something shitty. Most of the time, anyways. *Cough* Blackgaze. Also, I think Wehrwolf from Satanic Warmaster relinquished his NS views.

ready2go

Reaction score
Has anyone heard the new Der Weg Einer Freiheit? It makes my insides crawl with euphoria.

Also Sielunvihollinen. Do yourself a favor and check that band out..
Some of my favorites are Leviathan, Urfaust, Ruins of Beverast, early Nachtmystium, Bolzer, Drowning the Light, Wederganger, Mutiilation, Paysage d'Hiver, and Martrod.

ready2go

Reaction score
Don't mean to double post, but I was reading the fanzine "black glove," and came across an interesting article about cigar box guitar black metal. I haven't heard anything quite like it, but I really dig the DIY aspect, plus the horror infused blues mixed with black metal.
The only bands I know that are doing this is Lycaon, Vermpyre, and Oede. If anyone cares to check it out, here is Oede' s EP:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads