Anyone from europe do me a big favour?

zaman_27

Reaction score
:eatit:Hi all. Currently I'm in birmingham,uk after havng squatted in london for a few weeks. i want to travel to europe,but am not sure where to go. I'm thinking either spain,portugal,sweden or holland. Anyone from one of those countires, (preferably the main cities,like lisbon,amsterdam etc) be kind enough to let me stay in their squat? I have squatted long term in england and know all the traditions involved. I'm open minded (to a point!). Thanks and bye friends.

zaman_27

Reaction score
Hi again, I just booked a ticked from birmingham to amsterdam, leaving tomorrow. I dont want to be homeless in cold amsterdam, so can anyone be kind enough to help me out and tell me of any squats in amsterdam with a free room? PLEASE?! Thanks and bye comrades.

stove

Reaction score
hey Zaman send me a PM for a place to stay in A'dam if you're desperate. Not a terribly intelligent move, going to A'dam, as the squatting scene is pretty tight there. you'd have a much better chance in Berlin or Hamburg. Camping is available outside of A'dam, but you'll have to get decently far outside of A'dam.

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
You can camp in Westerpark friends are living in that park for more than 6months and havent got busted by police... And aphter 2010.01.01 Be carefull, many squats will get raided due to new antisquatting law. There there some unexpected turn outs in my life, so i don't know if ill be going to a'dam for holidays, but if i'll still do ill drop ya a PM

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads