Anyone for Baja?

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
So.... wondering if anyone else who'll be in south cali in the winter might be down for hitching thru baja california, mexico for a month or so? i was thinking sometime in dec/jan, if it happens. i know little spanish but am trying to learn more in the next couple months. i'll be takin my guitar, it'd be cool to have another musician along but whatevs.....i'd just feel a little safer travelin with someone else then doin it solo.......

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
Dude i got commitments but... do it. i went w/ 2 friends years ago and it was sick. so easy hitching and amazing beaches and friendly people, cheap and fruit trees. piss poor cheap weed though

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score

gypsyjon

Reaction score
Ive been all the way down through baja and back, very cool place once you get past ensenada is what they call the true baja! my brother lived down there for 6 months his fav place was mulage might have spelled that wrong??? but cool little fishing village on the gulf side,my fav was the bay of conception just a little further down down , its about 500 miles down about half way playa santispac was the little beach inlet i camped at rented a little palpa for 8 dollars a day very cool place to chill and relax, baja has a lot of remote spots in between towns thiers one long stretch about 150 miles just desert in between but hey thiers only one road and that goes all the way down!!!!!!

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads