Anyone ever hitch a ride on the fly? | Squat the Planet

Anyone ever hitch a ride on the fly?

siid

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has ever hitched a ride on the fly. Ya know, like getting a running start and just hopping on................. ??

Yeah i try dis. i was tryina hitch a ride real quick i could count the tread on the tires so i thought it was going slow enough but i got a concussion once i got on, cant say if it was a pre existing condition but all i could say is wtf im thinkin

Laundromatt

Reaction score
Yeah i try dis. i was tryina hitch a ride real quick i could count the tread on the tires so i thought it was going slow enough but i got a concussion once i got on, cant say if it was a pre existing condition but all i could say is wtf im thinkin
Yea try and avoid those concussions next time. Also it's a good rule of thumb to just not make eye contact with the driver/passengers when boarding

• Useful
Reactions: Rhubarb Dwyer
D

Deleted member 125

i used to hop on the fly from time to time but it was back when i was drinking alot and basically knew i was invincible. not something ide recommend doing unless you are sober and feel 100% comfortable you can commit to getting on that car.

edit: just realized you meant a car not a train car. no ive never tried to jump into a moving car.

Laundromatt

Reaction score
i used to hop on the fly from time to time but it was back when i was drinking alot and basically knew i was invincible. not something ide recommend doing unless you are sober and feel 100% comfortable you can commit to getting on that car.
Jeez, that either an act of bravery or an act of something else

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads