Anyone ever gotten the "free ticket out of town"? | Page 4 | Squat the Planet

Anyone ever gotten the "free ticket out of town"?

Ridire

Reaction score
Greyhound does a thing if you're relatively young that'll hook you up with your folks. Kind of a runaway outreach thing, I used it to head to Florida to crash with my mom so we could get me closer to my boyfriend in Gaines. The official cutoff age is like 23 or something, I think.

BryannaTL

Reaction score
No I haven't but I really am in need of one but to be honest I don't have any money to get home plus I'm stranded and I need to get home badly.

Detour

Reaction score
2017 N. Little Rock a sherriff paid for a greyhound ticket for me to where I said I was going. Pretty decent but just today in Utah cold A F while traveling with a couple that isn't geared up for the cold we got Mormon help got a motey tonight and 3 bus tickets for tomorrow to Tulsa hell yeah that's cool even though I am not really heading that way... Well guess I am now. In Iowa almost every town I walked into kicked down a motey and meal ticket for a night some really nice spots too. I am cool outside but if you offer most times I won't say no but my luck has been that I haven't searched out the help

BusGypsy

Reaction score

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads