anybody want to travel northern europe around late may?

R

radical extremist

i will be starting out from denmark and would appreciate a fellow travelling companion.

i am an exchange student living in denmark, but as soon as im done with school, i want to get the fuck out of here. i am not really picky about where i go, its more about the adventure, but i was thinking about amsterdam, berlin, and prague.
basically i have been obligated to stay in the country the whole year, and attend school, and i am ready to just wander a bit with a backpack and some pleasant company. i would not be looking to spend much more than two or three weeks on the road at this point.
feel free to request more information at any point.

Reaction score
i will be leaving the US (oregon in fact) in late march and am headed toward amsterdam. i have only bought a one way ticket to europe so i will be in your area... an would totally enjoy good company (you play any music?)

peace be the journey!

lilylove

Reaction score
hey ho you two,

Im in amsterdam right now, living in a squat 30 mins from here, but staying at a pretty sweet pad www.casarobino.org

not sure what my plans are from here. was heading south to crew on a boat to the states, but got denied visa, so well, now trying to work out where to go, what to do. My mum is sailing into belgium end of march though so i might stick around till then, its been a year since ive had a good mum hug! Be cool to meet up on the road... stay in touch, or PM me. x

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
Hey im taking a flight to amsterdam, to visit an old friend ir mid march. If anybody wants to meet for coffee or beer. PM me or write here

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads