2016 Jamboree - Anybody going threw louisiana wanna grab a van? | Squat the Planet

2016 Jamboree Anybody going threw louisiana wanna grab a van?

Threads with this prefix are related to the 2016 Jamboree.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted user

Figured id try getting this more attention with its own thread.
I have a van here in hammond that would be awesome to smash for a demo derby for the jambo.
Only problem is i have no way to move it. I'm willing to pay gas money and buy whatever hitch equipment is needed to get it out there.
If you are passing threw louisiana on your way to the slabs with a truck or a vehicle with towing capacity anytime between now and the jambo you should totally take this van.
As for where to drop it off in the slabs, i imagine @Cornelius Vango would have a good idea where it could sit.

D

deleted user

That could work, like I said I'll cover the hitch gear. When do you think you would be able to get here?

Attachments

• IMG_20160817_162125290_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160817_162125290_HDR.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_20160817_162147146.jpg
    IMG_20160817_162147146.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 316
D

deleted user

Sorry man, the van idea has been scrapped. I'm pretty sure their are people going threw Texas now/soon, you should do a search on the ride share thread or make on yourself, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads