Any News On Scary Laura?? | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Any News On Scary Laura??

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
i would not be surprised if the police produced FALSE evidence in order to hold their 'suspects' beyond a reasonable period of time..

this is a girl without resources..
hate to tell folks this, but..
but guess what?

SHE IS INNOCENT.

unless any of us have proof to the contrary.

there will be a day when they come for us.

it may be chineese soldiers, it may be frat boys in black..

it may be bulls or a new breed of merc, like a work camp Stun Buddy..

if she is NOT convicted, she is NOT guilty, & if she is held on SUSPICION, rather than conclusive evidence, it means she has ALREADY been convicted, prior to trial, to such an extent that she is ****SUBJECT TO CONDITIONS OF A CRIMINAL****.

now.. if the state wants to put her in reasonable housing & *pay* her a reasonable wage for waiting, fine.

but this incarceration crap based upon suspicion is fucking SHIT.

SHIT

SHIT

*************************SHIT***********************

the chineese purged the intellectuals..

they purged the elite

& they purged those who disagreed with them..

& the jews & christians & whomever have always been purged by the turdfucks that hide their desperation behind the carnage they decide to bless as fucking "service"..

our fucking judicicial system is bloated by judges & cops filling the courts with **SHIT** fucking infractions like train hopping..

WHAT KIND OF FUCKING RESOURCES ARE CHEWED UP BY THAT KIND OF HIGHSCHOOL JOCK FUCKING NEEDINESS THAT COULD OTHERWISE BE APPLIED TO ***ACTUAL**** INSTANCES OF CAPITAL IMPORT WHERE A LIFE IS ON THE LINE????

i could really fucking rage..

piss all over the spooks & cops that lurk here & know exactly what my fucking ip is, the color of my van & the numbers on my plate.. & where i fucking work..

don't worry, fuckheads..

i hate you as much as you hate me, & i am trying to get the fuck away from you..

your day is fucking coming..

a lot of you assholes are going to change sides, when you find you are laid off
& your children fucking hunger..
& you are reduced to the State of Having No Choice..

Snowden is a Hero, you assholes..

I hope bernie sanders burns you a new fucking asshole..

you fuckers need to **DO YOUR FUCKING JOB** & that is get the bad guys, ASAP & not fuck around with kicking kids out of their fucking sleeping bags..

you dumb fucks..

don't you know that the first part of *any* investigation (even as you probably watch any of us, here) is that:

A) you do not disturb the suspect

& A-a) you do not assume guilt other than is present upon observation

& A-b) you do not fabricate cause.

but you are all fucking guilty, EVERY FUCKING ONE OF YOU
because you DO NOT live up to your presumed AND EXPECTED higher standard of behavior.

fuck.. why do i have this feeling you assholes will start shooting poor white kids, when it gets too hard to just shoot non-whites.... oh.. pardon me.. pardon me & my fucking prejudice based upon you pulling guns & your desire to substitute power for your cocks while you fuck over whatever citizens you disagree with to the point of making them fear death & then killing them when they flee it..

go to fucking china, you fucking assholes.

Go to Fucking China..

or join the fucking FSB or KGB or whatever the fuck it is they call you fuckers, wherever the fuck you are..

go eat putin's cock, or lick the boots of the fat kid in north korea, because like it or not
you are the **********same********** fucking tool.

the **Same**

i suspect Christ Himself is on your fucking hitlist..

& B) once you have established.. (assuming you didn't fuck up & see sleeping in a field as a mortal fucking crime that requires choking the court with, so you can justify your fucking insecure jock-strap fucking cock scared fear of loss of employment).. established that there is a SERIOUS violation that would *justify* burning the fucking money (you fucking brainturds) that would otherwise be used on issues of *freedom**

FREEDOM

rather than fucking 'inconvenience' or 'nuisance' THEN you fuckers might actually have some idea of what your job is *REALLY* about.. i will never, ever, ever, EVER forget the day i saw TWO fucking cops pass up a girl who's ankle was twisted & she was laying on her side, crying..

i will never forget having to call those two blue uniformed, badge wearing, oath violating ******SHITS****** to do their fucking duty & place a call for assistance.

you are all fucking whores.

you *eat* the infected semen of the state & sacrifice *and change* your personal morality to whatever ease accompanies the fucking direct deposit of your next fucking paycheck & whore blessed benefits..

fuck it..

i hope scary laura is innocent..

i wish she had something better than incarceration, while she waits..

her phone was the last used..

what a fucking thin thread to hang a girl with..

do they have a weapon?
her fingerprints on anything that was used in the murder?
her dna under his fingernails?

this is bad shit.

but.. they aren't coming for me, yet. so it's cool..

&i will probably get mine, before too fucking long..

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: PriusFuck
F

Fanatical Steward

Dear creature:
Why does it appear that part of that post comes from the lowered inhibitions of alcohol? I can appreciate the underlying sentiment of police stepping outside the boundaries that appear reasonable, but I will not condone implementation of such crude language to describe the police force. I would much rather insult them in such a manner that they do not immediately understand the meaning of a statement. For example, a quote that fits them well appears as "A drab of state, a cloth-o'-silver slut,/ To have her [or his] train borne up, and her [or his] soul trail in the dirt." This quotation essentially states that they act as a prostitute for the state and have the faces of a painted doll.

Yours truly,
Fanatical Steward

F

FrumpyWatkins

I guess she started a pen pal site http://www.writeaprisoner.com/template.aspx?i=z-wf6221&print=p On the profile she says she is in jail for attempted manslaughter

This case makes no sense, how do they get you to take a plea deal for attempted manslaughter when you were originally being charged with murder, the one dude Ed is still awaiting trial, and the other 2 defendants, one was Agro, don't even appear to be in custody anymore. The legal system is literally insane, I can see them offering her a manslaughter rap in exchange for testimony against the others, but how is attempted manslaughter on the table when the prosecution originally was saying they all killed the kid. It's honestly sad if it was a plea deal, she took a 9 year bid so the other sap will rot for 25 to life, if it even happened like the po-lice say it did. Three lives wasted - Sad!

PriusFuck

Reaction score
This case makes no sense, how do they get you to take a plea deal for attempted manslaughter when you were originally being charged with murder, the one dude Ed is still awaiting trial, and the other 2 defendants, one was Agro, don't even appear to be in custody anymore. The legal system is literally insane, I can see them offering her a manslaughter rap in exchange for testimony against the others, but how is attempted manslaughter on the table when the prosecution originally was saying they all killed the kid. It's honestly sad if it was a plea deal, she took a 9 year bid so the other sap will rot for 25 to life, if it even happened like the po-lice say it did. Three lives wasted - Sad!
The site allows the creator to put whatever charge they want into their profile. So that information could be false.

F

FrumpyWatkins

The site allows the creator to put whatever charge they want into their profile. So that information could be false.

I agree with you on that. I know someone who has spoken to her and she is allegedly doing no more than another 6 years. I think her plea deal was 7.5 to 10 if I remember the conversation I had correctly. I'm not sure on the exact timeline or exact numbers and how much of her country jail time is being counted to that state sentence but it's around that time. It is just a bizarre tale anyway you look at it.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
although she didn't seem to be all that involved.

Yeah, the way I read it, she was the one that finished him off? Or did I get the names mixed up?

D

Deleted member 24782

There were 4 people involved, the heavier sentence was given to Charity Ann Williams who was the one who supposedly killed the kid, stomping him with her boot. His body was found rotting in the dirt as he had been left for dead, missing for months. She's serving 15 to life at Chowchilla Womens Prison. It's a small world, I actually met Charity 13 years ago when she was traveling through Pensacola, FL. Let here wash up at my moms house. Put her and 6 other people on a boxcar to New Orleans a couple days later.

• Epic
Reactions: Juan Derlust

onandonward

Reaction score
Website
fateequation.com
According to the article, she was one of four individuals involved in the beating leading to John Alpert's death - apparently we differ on the definition of 'involved'?
Interesting to see several self-deleted - and one banned - members resurrected here.

HAHA yes I realize she was significantly "involved", I suppose I didn't want to offend the people originally searching for her with the truth, but I realize they are probably long gone from STP.

Reactions: Juan Derlust

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads