Any music shops near slab city that sell ukulele strings?

SnakeOilWilly

Reaction score
I'm planning a trip to slab city in the next 2 years but I want to bring my ukulele. I was wondering if there were any music stores near the slabs that sell ukulele strings, or if I should just start hoarding string sets...

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
There *might* be a place in El Centro. Of course, you could have found that out with a google search instead of bothering us.

All this 'preparation' for slab city is pretty uneccesary. Just go, you'll be fine.

SnakeOilWilly

Reaction score
There *might* be a place in El Centro. Of course, you could have found that out with a google search instead of bothering us.

All this 'preparation' for slab city is pretty uneccesary. Just go, you'll be fine.

Yeah you're right. I should just bite the bullet and leave already.

Reactions: Odin

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Friend. Go.

Reactions: SnakeOilWilly

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Yeah you're right. I should just bite the bullet and leave already.

sorry if i sounded nasty, i woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. still though, you should just go :)

SnakeOilWilly

Reaction score
sorry if i sounded nasty, i woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. still though, you should just go :)

Naw it's OK. I'm starting to feel the same way each time I see an "I'm new to train hopping give me all your knowledge" thread. I looked on google but the stores I found didn't seem to sell uke strings. I might just end up buying a 3/4 size acoustic guitar.

Also I'm sure I can find this elsewhere but Haven't most of the snow birds left now that it's almost april?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads