Any Feedback is Appreciated!

railroadron

Reaction score
I had to read this a few times because I m kinda stuck in between. I started riding trains as a young teenager, running away from an abusive home. To ride trains was for me at the time pure survival and freedom from the pain..I know whaahhh whaaahhh! Fortunately I got incarcerated which allowed me to not only finish school but earn a trade, thus opening the door to a future and path I choose. I have train blood coursing through these veins and have the best of both worlds. I ride when I feel the need and settle when I ve had enough.

LishaH

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank everyone who helped me out with interviews and helpful comments... I aced my paper and did not portray anything about the lifestyle in a negative way of any kind thanx again... Peace

P

Pheonix

I glad you aced you paper, sorry some of us are idiots, but every culture has a % of morons that make the whole culture look bad. I don't actually consider it a culture or sub culture but a blend of several cultures and I hope you noticed that during your research. We got Punks, Squatters, Trainhoppers, Hippies, Hobos, Hitchhikers, Ravers, Junkies, Drunks, Runaways, Anarchists, Liberals and so on and so on. All of us are a blend of several different cultures.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads