Any Feedback is Appreciated!

daveycrockett

Reaction score
who the fuck is choosing to be poor,this is where the naive part comes in. sure if you want to travel i think thats great but being on the streets since you were young and not really being able to get off em is another story. i love to travel drink beer ive hitched cross country a number of times but only because i had to not because i choose to be "cool" or whatever and join the group because its a new thing to dress and pretend to be "punk" especially when you come from a nice home with family and shit. i remember working seasonal work when i was 15 in new england here and when the job was up so was my money so i took what i had which was only clothes in a duffel bag and 5 cents and hitched to florida to avoid being on the street in the winter here. and it just kept on going, i definitely dont want to be on the streets but have no option as of now but to try to get by the best ican daily. why anyone would want to leave a nice home and nice things to live in the street is beyond me. its the new fad ive seen it more and more where younger kids 18 25 leave their families to go pretend to be without and dress punk when the year prior they were little preppie "mommy can you wipe my nose"bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbllllllllllllllaieeeeeeeeeee, yeah youve got to leave home sometime but what we are talking about here is different.

LishaH

Reaction score
Haha yeah right dude I have already messaged people who are willing to talk about it without being a total douche bag about it not to mention you probably live in your moms basement with your girlfriend and go upstairs every six hours for a prepared meal lol I love how now you act like you want to help me out I thought the subject was fucking interesting when my friends and I disscussed it and they directed me to this site, I did not come here to argue with some fucking wanna be posting from his little sisters Iphone....(fuck you)

LishaH

Reaction score
OMG DUDE I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT YOUR EVERYDAY FUCKING POOR PERSON THAT NEEDS A PLACE TO SLEEP AND SOME FOOD FOR THEM AND THEIR FAMILY BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO OTHER FUCKING OPTION! I TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE CONCIOUS DECISOION TO LIVE THIS WAY REGARDLESS OF WETHER OR NOT THEY CAN GO FIND A JOB IN TWO SECONDS OR A FUCKING YEAR. PEOPLE WHO HAVE DEGREES AND CHOOSE NOT TO USE THEM, PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING IT JUST SO THEY'RE NOT CONFORMING TO WHAT SOCIETY SEES FIT!! I HOPE THAT CLEARS UP ANY MISUNDERSTANDING!

LishaH

Reaction score
Yep sure is! I represent the whole fucking state! How old are you? You're so fucking immature, I posted on this site and asked about this specific subject and I'm naive and ignorant for pointing out the fact that your stupidity is reflecting on your community. Now, if you would like to start a debate on MO and the people here then I suppose we could... Although I don't generally care for the way this conversation is going so I don't wish to engage in another one with you.

daveycrockett

Reaction score
you asked if anyone had info on a subject i would have helped if you were a decent person, but youre just some fuckin college brat thats why i said originally why dont you find something that you can relate to , whatever you put down on that paper isnt going to represent this or any community like this correctly. do you understand why i am being difficult. go back to your school chums.

LishaH

Reaction score
Let me get this straight you're so poor by choice that you only have 1 duffle bag of shit and nowhere to live, not by choice, but you have the means to access the internet and argue with me for up to what, like twelve hours you've spent aruging on the internet as opposed to???

daveycrockett

Reaction score
Let me get this straight you're so poor by choice that you only have 1 duffle bag of shit and nowhere to live, not by choice, but you have the means to access the internet and argue with me for up to what, like twelve hours you've spent aruging on the internet as opposed to???
as opposed to what? i have what i need for the day this is my extra. im 32 i was telling you a story about when i was 15, please stop the bad vibes and read my last post i f i have offended you that horribly.

LishaH

Reaction score
lol well I will most definitely will use your rants in my paper that is if you don't mind? It will make an extremly interesting perspective! Thanks pal!

daveycrockett

Reaction score
idont mind as long as you show both sides of this conversation not just your side, thats why i object to you writing this, you understand im not giving you a hard time i just dont like what youre doing, in my eyes i dont think youre able. why dont you write a paper about pygmies or something, whatever you write wont cut it , you understand? and please if you are going to answer back no sarcasm like yeah i understand blah blah blah shitbrains blah blah blah. in my opinion you think youre better than or in other words prejudice and i dont think your classroom is a place to discuss. "im writing a paper for my class?" then i say why dont you try it out for a week to write a killer paper and you get defensive nothing i can say you will ever understand fully so ...go back to class.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Yeah, sorry for all the rude replies, if you want to ask me any questions PM me and ill do my best to get back to you as soon as i can.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
idont mind as long as you show both sides of this conversation not just your side, thats why i object to you writing this, you understand im not giving you a hard time i just dont like what youre doing, in my eyes i dont think youre able. why dont you write a paper about pygmies or something, whatever you write wont cut it , you understand? and please if you are going to answer back no sarcasm like yeah i understand blah blah blah shitbrains blah blah blah. in my opinion you think youre better than or in other words prejudice and i dont think your classroom is a place to discuss. "im writing a paper for my class?" then i say why dont you try it out for a week to write a killer paper and you get defensive nothing i can say you will ever understand fully so ...go back to class.

Also, you need to be less defensive of your lifestyle. It's not like you invented it. Other people are allowed to be curious and ask questions without having to go out and be homeless.

Reactions: nameless

LishaH

Reaction score
Thanx I appreciate it man but my paper is due tomorrow I'm sure you're busy I will message you a few questions but if you don't have the time I totally understand :D

daveycrockett

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry for all the rude replies, if you want to ask me any questions PM me and ill do my best to get back to you as soon as i can.
i speak for my self, not you. i on the other hand dont apologize i tried to be helpful and give a suggestion and this bitch went the fuck off. its like me hanging out at her college. aint happenin period.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads