Another new face

FinnFiasco

Reaction score
Hey guys!
I just found the site today. I'm currently(and my hometown is) in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I joined up because I've been alot of places here in Canada, but I want to start broadening my horizons further, and this site seems like a good resource to start formulating a plan. So, cheers, nice to see you all.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Nice leather, yo! I got one just like it. Welcome, you picked the right place to come for what you wanna' do man. See ya on the road!!

compass

Lost
Reaction score
hmm, will there be a fiasco when finn sees your name? He's fond of testing the sharpness of his homemade blades.

Welcome! Read all you can, search before starting a thread and safe travels!

st1tch

Reaction score
i'm moving to halifax next year!

currently in ontario, which sucks, but yeah..
safe travels and welcome to StP!

st1tch

Reaction score
oh! and join the Canadians on STP group on social groups

FinnFiasco

Reaction score
Woah, the responses snuck up on me! Thanks all for the welcome, and I will definitely search before posting!

40oz.: That's cool man, I hope you like the city, I love it, but spend my time constantly getting away from it, only to return! Lemme know when you get about, iI'll show you around!

st1tch

Reaction score
Woah, the responses snuck up on me! Thanks all for the welcome, and I will definitely search before posting!

40oz.: That's cool man, I hope you like the city, I love it, but spend my time constantly getting away from it, only to return! Lemme know when you get about, iI'll show you around!

Sounds awesome man!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads