Anarchy is | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

Anarchy is

acrata4ever

Reaction score
it is war and it never stops one day im gonna snap and go around pistol whipping people who say "these damn liberals" and when the world doesnt end in 2012 i am so boycotting the hitlery channel. pftttt

Reaction score
===

acrata4ever

Reaction score
yeah gops , dems i tell them to kill each other and quit crying. i dont care if gang bangers kill each other and im all for civil war between these whiners. same shit different assholes.

TheHawk

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
let's see... so by your posts I find that you hate any views differing of your own. you advocate violence and war between humans. and you seem to feel that you are the ultimate source of knowledge on all things?

You appear to have the mentality of a 1950's propaganda poster.

Oh no the commies are coming for you!!

acrata- i'm sorry but you sound like a fucking fascist.

does anyone else agree ?

acrata4ever

Reaction score
let's see... so by your posts I find that you hate any views differing of your own. you advocate violence and war between humans. and you seem to feel that you are the ultimate source of knowledge on all things?

You appear to have the mentality of a 1950's propaganda poster.

Oh no the commies are coming for you!!

acrata- i'm sorry but you sound like a fucking fascist.

does anyone else agree ?
views? id say i believe half of what i hear and nothing i see. hate is alot of work way too much work like voting and religious rituals. no i dont advocate violence but the gun nut teabaggers should use their guns against the state or stfu imma laugh like hell when the state gasses them all to death. but no i dont advocate violence i hate anything that goes boom including the 4th of july. no i dont know fuck all and i learn new things everyday. i feel like lucifer have i said I five times yet? enough of me, talk about anarchy. im not famous or interesting. me against them them who are those united we stand black against white ultimate good vs ultimate evil. quite laughable. i have freinds in the CP i call them fake asses to their face theyre still freinds. mao posters on walls dont offend me. and what exactly is a fascist? and plese dont reply YOU!!!!!:D

Reaction score
===

MrClean4Ever

Reaction score
The only true rules, or laws, are what the universe imposes on us, these are rules we must live by, because we only exist, because they exist.. One could argue that at this very moment, globally, we are experiencing anarchy.. People are doing what ever the fuck they want, and that's what's gotten us to this point.. What keeps you from committing an action? The law? Or your fear of it?

acrata4ever

Reaction score
anarchy is doing what you want as long as it harms no one else. for instance a married couple who openly live in adultery and hide it from their children arent harming anyone. now if you lie to your partner this can lead to problems like mental illness even suicide and murder. being a deadbeat divorced parent causes harm. it takes alot of thought and introspect to not cause harm. my taxes cause harm that really pisses me off. all i can do is try to pay less. my cigs work out to 1.20 a pack including taxes. i get 115 mpg. im really trying but having a loaded gun to my head and being foreced to pay the war tax is really gettin on my fuckin nerves. no i cant do what i want.

MrClean4Ever

Reaction score
Yes you can do what ever you want, you just have to work for it. You don't want to pay taxes? There are ways around taxes. And don't tell me you still can't do what you want because you don't want to work for it.. As I said, there are universal laws we must follow.. You are in a physical body, and getting shit done in it means work, even if that work is for yourself, and yourself alone. When I say everyone is doing whatever they fuck they want, I mean that, sometimes their actions impose obstacles for you, but isn't it, in a sense, anarchy that brought that about? We have "criminals" working within government, ignoring law. We're all individuals, shit isn't going to work perfectly unless humanity becomes a hive mind, and even then, there'd be glitches now and then.. Complex subject, as imperfect as everything else humanity creates. Whichever angle you come at it from, Anarchy either is, or isn't. We have conciousness, and so it is subjected to our brand of it, as individuals.

MrClean4Ever

Reaction score
Haha, I can't believe I'm talking about this again.. I took a vow to stay way from political (or lack thereof) chat.. Then again, it was to avoid physically damning consequences.. Guess it can't hurt over the net, with someone I'll probably never meet.

acrata4ever

Reaction score
well see thats what im getting out 2 or more people comuning means rules. and rules can be contradictory. like right wing xtians want the 10 commandments plastered everywhere on govt buildings. yet the govt lies steals commits adultery murders. the wiccan rede if it harm none, do what you will yet the frosts wrote about the ritual molestation of children. i dont harm anyone i piss people off but i dont need the state to hold a gun to my head to behave.

MrClean4Ever

Reaction score
And that's why either Anarchy doesn't exist, because there have to be rules with individuals, or it does when you factor the rules and friction in as part of anarchy, since in a sense, we're all just doing as we please, regardless. You still choose to follow a rule or law, you just have to bare the consequence.. Equal and opposite reaction, and all that jazz.

For instance, governmental politics impose their will upon the citizens with stealth laws or operations.. The people find out, and they rebel.. It's all a matter of choices made by individuals.. Nothing's really governing what we can and can't do, people just try and get in eachothers way, why? Because they have the free will to do so.. As long as there's free will, there's anarchy, in my opinion.. How much free will you have, depends on how iron yours is.

acrata4ever

Reaction score
what do you mean free will? like i said there is no freedom of speech. there are eschelons to shut you up. there is no right to life, you can be executed for talking, there is no liberty you cant smoke weed in front of a police station without getting arrested. there is no pursuit of happiness if you dont have the right family freinds and connections. ameriKKKa has never signed the geneva accord and has the largest arsenal of chemical weapons in the world that they have only used once (they sold it to saddam) go ahead rebel (waco) lol. the only way you can fight city hall is by consuming less and paying less taxes. go free will yourself a million bucks. i will say it again anarchy exists chiapas. anarchy has influence on politicians (ghandi, jefferson) and anarchy has worked each and every time it is applied. it is a political ideal of society with no ruling elites or bosses. peoples govt true democracy, autonomous city states with people getting off their lazy fat asses and volunteering for their community govt. it mean long meetings lots of voting and staggering shit detail. it means thinking reasonably with simple solutions to problems. without some big corperate fucks thinking for you and keeping you stupid with public school, media fake religion and fake politics. now i will say I a 3rd time. i am against the death penalty it would be better and more cost effective to banish rapists murderers and child molesters from society and let the non violent offenders go free. heres another example of idocy right wing xtians hate communism, jesus was against the death penalty. fundys want to execute 15 year olds (the non white ones) stalin executed children as young as 12. this is not the age of reason. and again the word anarchy is greek for no rulers no anarchist thinkers ever said an anarchist society will have no rules. this is what you see at christiania before you walk in http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljox4a7L1g1qbelkgo1_500.jpg thats the laws on their books about a half a page.

MrClean4Ever

Reaction score
Free will, you can do as you please, unless of course, destiny is real, but there's no proving that.. You can still do whatever the hell you want, but like I said, with consequences.. Sometimes you must find a workaround, in cases of government figures and agencies trying to halt activities, but under what pretenses do they do this? Free will, of course, unless others stop THEM, but that would be the stoppers will, you say anarchy is a world with no bosses or elite, but we all know that the free will of humanity, doing as it pleases, is what brings these things about, and that in itself IS anarchic.. Take away the rulers, and more will rise, on their own free will. I guess this is one of those things you have to think *outside* of the picture to understand, but it's hard, as humans are often socially programmed in whichever series of events brought about their programming as a conscious being. I myself programmed myself to think that anarchy is freedom, but conscious beings with freedom will take the freedom of others, as a symptom of anarchy, and so it could only work in a perfect world, but as we all know, there's no such thing as utopia. It's a tough subject, and it's why anarchy is so often argued.. To simplify, anarchy to me, is a living being simply living within the constructs of the universe, to whatever extent they please, which is why I brought up will.. How iron is yours? You seemto be allowing consequences to stand in your way of what it is you wish to do with life, and your happiness in it.

Anarchy can be such a nebulous, paradoxical subject.. Freedom and lack of rules, bringing about rules.. It's not anarchy that's problematic, it's us, as humans.

acrata4ever

Reaction score
what gives you the idea i want to run willy nilly with a gun shooting everyone i see? what consequences? im talking about anarchy not myself. ok to get into myself the only thing i really wanna do is ride in a hot air balloon before i die. that takes money wealth, wealth is aquired im not a theif. not all men are theives some are the sons and grandsons of theives. freedom is freedom and freedom begins in the mind. anarchy is a political ideal not utopia. just as democracy is a political ideal. and democracy is a good idea, i think it MIGHT work.

this is old read the fuck up http://dwardmac.pitzer.edu/anarchist_archives/bakunin/bakunincw.html
you got the largest library in the world at your fingertips and you use it to jack off and play games. READ (the state doesnt want you to)

MrClean4Ever

Reaction score
I didn't say anything about guns, or thievery, you're getting a little too worked up for me, haha, but no, you don't need money or wealth to fly in a hot air balloon, why don't you study a little, learn how to make one, and ride in it? All you need are the right materials, bet you could scrounge them up.. If people made homemade air balloons out of every day stuff back in the day, why can't you? Hell, do what that one guy did and get a bunch of helium balloons and tie them to a lawn chair (Just kidding, try a big basket.)

Also, I have read, plenty of texts on anarchy.. And most, if not all, are different. Which brings us back to the fact that it's all theory.. The only difference between you and I is that I'm not bitching about everything wrong with the world. At its base, most will argue that anarchy means zero rules, because to have rules, you need a ruler, everyone is going to agree and disagree on what rules are and aren't good, so there will always be someone who feels like they're being ruled over, in one form or another. I choose to have no rulers, because I am free. Free to do as I please, just like governments, and the people who make them. I just accept the consequences of living as a physical being around other individual beings, without whining about it I might add.. Don't tell me what I need to read the fuck up on, you just need to chill the fuck out. I respect your opinion, I thought we were just conversing.

acrata4ever

Reaction score
look people died jumping off mountains with homemade wings. i just want to ride. why dont you build a train. anarchy at its base doesnt mean zero rules. you dont need a central charismastic leader or cult of personality. sometimes there are two like the hunnish confederation. no im not butt hurt and im not a man bitch im just very grounded in reality and like pissing people off. enough of me i could give two fucks if i die tomorrow. back to anarchy. ok heres some bullshit in anarchy 101: "For their first million years or more, all humans lived as hunter-gatherers in small bands of equals, withouthierarchy or authority. These are our ancestors. Anarchist societies must have been successful, otherwise none of us would be here. The state is only a few thousand years old, and it has taken that long for it to subdue the last anarchist societies, such as the San (Bushmen), the Pygmies and the Australian aborigines.
this is complete bullshit written by an anarcho primitivist which i see alot of here and its all good. but these societys like mountain gorillas have a heirarchy. now yes the strongest warrior in a clan is king. he gets all the pussy and best cuts of meat. and yes i said warrior not hunter. tribes war native americans are a good source to study. wars are about economics never about freedom or religion. like i think it doubtful stone age tribes fought over the pig god vs the horse god. it probably had something to do with poaching pigs or horses on another tribes turf. there wasnt alot of hippy peace and understanding in stoneage times. babies who couldnt be fed in lean times were simply dumped in a pit. they had to conserve calories to make it through winter. also old people werent valued like being a male at 41 today you have to military value or labor value, old people were simply left behind to die if they couldnt keep up. women outlive men by 9 years. grandmothers were needed as baby sitters they had some value. so old men who were smarter from experience from young men needed a way to not be left behind once they were lame. so religion was invented. it may have started with a simple hustle like make a stone disappear in the hand or drawing amazing paintings. or knowing the stars and seasons and when was the best time to hunt and claiming to remote view where the buffalo herds were. but even small governments have leaders and clergy control freaks. we are modern we have technology and the ability to improve on technology. imagine all the great ideas being held back by capitalists and people in positions of power. it was ok to replace cotton pickers by machines, it was ok to replace accountants with quick books. politicians and police will never want to be replaced with robots and pick cotton. now back to your free will thing and consequences. imagine youre a small hairy proto human on the serengetti you see a total eclipse this looks like a giant eye an iris and pupil looking down on you. you see a shadow its dark and you see meteor showers. you may have even seen a few rocks hit the earth. then you think of yourself dropping stones on ants for fun. this could lead you to beleive in an invisible proto human in the sky. now if you thought a giant lives in the sky who could kill you with rocks or even flaming spears of fire, or whos breath could blow you away off the face of the flat earth, you may behave and not kill people and poach their animals at least in the daytime while god is watching. anarchist theory can put an end to the present stone age system.
anyone who thinks anarchy means no rules is confusing anarchy with laissez-faire individialism and or mob rule.

blackswan

Reaction score
I am terribly sorry, but I must interrupt you gentlemen with an important bulletin, Riddle me this. Anarchism and all ism and ist suffix holding ideology's can be logically dissected, thus reveled to be paradigms; paradigms of affirming the consequent and denying the antecedent, these paradigm`s are full of intersecting circular arguments that have Irrelevant conclusions that incorrectly assume one thing is the cause of another, these ideology's seem to support propositions with arguments that presuppose other propositions within the paradigm. Within this paradigm, truth can`t ever actually be reached; Each paradigm which only gives way to another paradigm, ultimately leaving understanding tied to some semblance of assumptions, there is no getting beyond the assumptions. In a whole, this paradigm serves as Affirmative conclusions from negative premise`s vs Negative conclusions from affirmative premise`s, The only thing that can be properly inferred from this paradigm is willful hate and egotistic debauchery.
Thank you for your time, have a nice day..

oki

Reaction score
one can explain anarchism in a milllion different ways, just as one can do with religon. anarchists will never stop arguing with eachother, but thats not bad. i think, as a joined attitude, people do need to be able to tolerate different views on it, and different actions. if you dont, then you are undermining the nature of anarchism, which is, that everybody can be free.

but thats just talk about some kind of imaginairy state of freedom. reality is, that you will have anarchists, and people who are against that, and endless different viewpoints in between. and if everybody claims to be the true voice of anarchism, they will oppose the others, and it will be a fight.

therefore, i think anarchism as a political system, is a rather pointless effort.
let it just be an ideal, our longing for freedom from repression, whatever that means.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads