Anarcho Primitivist Wilderness Commune

ProletarianGuerilla

Reaction score
a valid passport is due for revocation by the state department at $2500 but 30 to 50 grand is sort of the threshold... i cant get one, nor do i want anymore gov identity... been systematically killing strawmen for years :)..... anyways, i might be interested in ur proposal... as long as theres room for my cub...

Bring along your kids, family, or dog. It doesn't matter to me.

I only have a passport because I came close to immigrating to Scandinavia awhile back.

It never went through with it however. Convenient usage for traveling but ultimately unnecessary.

3rdEyeVision

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Recently I have thought about creating my own wilderness retreat or commune for anarcho primitivists.

Of course I am only looking for dedicated individuals as the spots we make camp in are going to be pretty remote and isolated where it could take ten days or longer just to get back to civilization.

I plan on making a permanent settlement that I plan to live the rest of my days at where it is my hope others who join will be of the same mentality. Because of government authorities naturally the entire location would have to be secret and concealed from the outside world. I am thinking about calling the operations Sherwood Forest.

Right now the wilderness locations I am currently looking at are in Montana , Washington, and Alaska.

We would have to create a defensive force within our commune because once word gets out of our existence authorities will be scurrying about trying to look for us and shut us down. A defensive militant force would become necessary.

I am thinking about doing this as early as September and while winter would be fast approaching I have a plan to get through our first winter as well by collectivizing our resources together with those who show up partaking in all of this.

While anybody can show up in wanting to join us I don't want to get individuals who after their first three weeks in the bush decide to call it quits and go home. I only want dedicated rough necks in this project of both sexes.

I myself am 26. We will only be looking for people of the ages 18-55.

Looking to keep the group small of fourteen people half that are male and the other half that is female.

Really hoping I can find a group of fellow anarchists. If you despise government as much as I do all the better.

I think you have the right idea man. But the government isn't shit compared to what we are really dealing with. There's people behind the curtain pulling all the strings man, they have the governments and politicians in the palm of their hands. The most evil motherfuckers to ever dwell on this earth that's for sure. I won't go into it too much, but I have a pretty solid interpretation of what these forces are and what they are trying to accomplish. Let's just say the NWO is very fucking real. I don't really have a solution and I don't really know what to do. I don't think anyone does. Just the general agreement that all of us collectively need to resist entirely and bring it all down. But no matter what we do (and this is discussed in some modern anarcho-primitivist literature) whether it's full on resistance, a moderate amount, or none at all eventually there's going to be massive amounts of people dying and probably a whole fuck ton of other life forms that get wiped out along with us. Even if your idea you have succeeds, it's only due time till they find you. People have done this kind of shit before and they always getcha man. I'm not being pessimistic, it's just reality, especially if you only have 14 people. They own this fuckin' place man. Sad to say but it's true. And they'll get it. They'll get it all. I think the days of trying to isolate ourselves has been over for a long time, it doesn't do much but eventually get people fucking and breeding more kids man. But do what you want I'm certainly not telling you what to do. To me, this human experience is a beautiful thing, a sacred thing no doubt. But it's a fucking matrix. Whether it's a collective meditation of peace disintegrating the evil and sending them packing or violent chaos....it's all going to crash eventually. You watch though...BIG shit's going to be happening pretty soon.

Reactions: Simon

ProletarianGuerilla

Reaction score
ThirdEyeVision,

You are preaching to the choir. NWO or the illuminati are just the old names they use.

They go by the names Bilderberg, trilateral comission,world bank, world health organization, and the UN presently.

They have branches and tentacles into everything now.

I like my approach as it is a simple one. Escape the matrix by living off the land in one of the few places where it doesn't exist. I like your mindset. You are welcome to join in on this.

You could contribute philosophically to the commune.

By the way, I am very familiar with the big global crash coming in our lifetimes.

This resistance I want to build is me being proactive in preparation.

Reactions: Simon

ProletarianGuerilla

Reaction score
Talked to the Mrs. and she is down with this.

Who will be the third? Looking for twelve others.

Basically I got this plan where once we have enough people joining in this project we all meet up in Missoula,Montana.

There in person amongst each other in a very public place we would scratch out the finer details of the plan and the location from where we would build the commune.

Noble Savage

Reaction score
Reality check!...tap tap tap hello is this thing working? No place is too remote for a drone these days and personally I don't believe you can be an anarcho-primitivist and a farmer. The best natural design is that we migrate with the weather, given our lack of fur to keep us warm in the winter months and all. Farming is un-natural, the only way we should plant seeds is in a pile of shit..."wet blanket truth bomb deployed sir" ..."thanks private"

Reactions: thapoet

thapoet

Mr. Grizzly Bear bait
Reaction score
i have a thread on here somewhere about primitive wilderness nomad living... i have to agree with noble savage somewhat... there is a reason primitive peoples survived for thousands of years as nomadic hunters and gatherers. and then u have the mayans and aztecs who decidd to buck the system, build cities and lull themselves into thinking they could "tame the earth".... and look what that got them.... but if u look at a region like the Frank Church Wilderness, literally millions of acrs of treacherous terrain that tourists wont go in, then a nomadic existense becomes feasible... regardless, i am going to follow this thread and seenwhere it goes. might take the cub to nationals in july, and depending on things, might never come "home".... missoula is a great doorway to the wilderness. so lets continue to chat about these concepts...

3rdEyeVision

Banned
Reaction score
ThirdEyeVision,

You are preaching to the choir. NWO or the illuminati are just the old names they use.

They go by the names Bilderberg, trilateral comission,world bank, world health organization, and the UN presently.

They have branches and tentacles into everything now.

I like my approach as it is a simple one. Escape the matrix by living off the land in one of the few places where it doesn't exist. I like your mindset. You are welcome to join in on this.

You could contribute philosophically to the commune.

By the way, I am very familiar with the big global crash coming in our lifetimes.

This resistance I want to build is me being proactive in preparation.

Ah, you know your shit then. Yeah like I said I didn't want to go into great detail because some just don't know or don't want to know but yeah man, the illuminati whatever you want to call them are definitely real. The Bilderberg group is some scary shit. I think David Icke is giving the whole reptilian thing a bad rep but I have done a lot of extensive research on this and I have discovered the people that are running the show are some sort of a reptilian humanoid bloodline. The hieroglyphics on the egyptian pyramids and other ancient artifacts definitely talk about these things. Anyways, I appreciate the invite man. I would really like to become a part of what you have going on. I am just starting off on my journey thoug so after my birthday coming up I want to do some travelling for awhile and see some beautiful nature and then I would be ready to come join you. That alright with you?

3rdEyeVision

Banned
Reaction score
Talked to the Mrs. and she is down with this.

Who will be the third? Looking for twelve others.

Basically I got this plan where once we have enough people joining in this project we all meet up in Missoula,Montana.

There in person amongst each other in a very public place we would scratch out the finer details of the plan and the location from where we would build the commune.

Actually nah lets just meet up in montana like you said and go from there. This will all work out im sure man, lets be in touch.

3rdEyeVision

Banned
Reaction score
I think you have the right idea man. But the government isn't shit compared to what we are really dealing with. There's people behind the curtain pulling all the strings man, they have the governments and politicians in the palm of their hands. The most evil motherfuckers to ever dwell on this earth that's for sure. I won't go into it too much, but I have a pretty solid interpretation of what these forces are and what they are trying to accomplish. Let's just say the NWO is very fucking real. I don't really have a solution and I don't really know what to do. I don't think anyone does. Just the general agreement that all of us collectively need to resist entirely and bring it all down. But no matter what we do (and this is discussed in some modern anarcho-primitivist literature) whether it's full on resistance, a moderate amount, or none at all eventually there's going to be massive amounts of people dying and probably a whole fuck ton of other life forms that get wiped out along with us. Even if your idea you have succeeds, it's only due time till they find you. People have done this kind of shit before and they always getcha man. I'm not being pessimistic, it's just reality, especially if you only have 14 people. They own this fuckin' place man. Sad to say but it's true. And they'll get it. They'll get it all. I think the days of trying to isolate ourselves has been over for a long time, it doesn't do much but eventually get people fucking and breeding more kids man. But do what you want I'm certainly not telling you what to do. To me, this human experience is a beautiful thing, a sacred thing no doubt. But it's a fucking matrix. Whether it's a collective meditation of peace disintegrating the evil and sending them packing or violent chaos....it's all going to crash eventually. You watch though...BIG shit's going to be happening pretty soon.

This sums it up better. Thanks George!

travelin

Reaction score
i think that planning to go survive on public lands for any length of time is a pipedream

i think to accomplish this one would have to have a toe into the cesspool of modern society in the form of owning the land to do this kind of thing on. one would also want silly stuff like toilet paper and soap.

i think one would need to look for a region of LOOOONG growing season. a place with water flowing through and also with a well. a place with good to great topsoil and perhaps tucked into the borders of a big tract of forest land.

i think i would want a place like that where i could plant at least two full corn crops, have potatos planted to yield every couple weeks, multiple pea and bean crops on the same ground. perhaps a place you could begin planting potatoes in january and keep greens and some root crops all throughout winter without greenhouses.

i think one would have to have electrical power generated by wind, a stream, or solar set up and fueled generators of some type to produce large amounts of power for things like welding. definately want enough power to keep a couple of big freezers going.

i think one would want at least one tractor and probably more with complete sets of implements also have at least two trucks of some kind and a trailer or two to haul stuff around.

i think one would want enough of a parcel of land to raise enough crops and animals to support at least 10 or so full adults

i also think that there would just about have to be some source of outside income at first.

sooooooooooo, this is my opinion on off grid sutainability.

i got an asshole too and it stinks sometimes.

3rdEyeVision

Banned
Reaction score
i think that planning to go survive on public lands for any length of time is a pipedream

i think to accomplish this one would have to have a toe into the cesspool of modern society in the form of owning the land to do this kind of thing on. one would also want silly stuff like toilet paper and soap.

i think one would need to look for a region of LOOOONG growing season. a place with water flowing through and also with a well. a place with good to great topsoil and perhaps tucked into the borders of a big tract of forest land.

i think i would want a place like that where i could plant at least two full corn crops, have potatos planted to yield every couple weeks, multiple pea and bean crops on the same ground. perhaps a place you could begin planting potatoes in january and keep greens and some root crops all throughout winter without greenhouses.

i think one would have to have electrical power generated by wind, a stream, or solar set up and fueled generators of some type to produce large amounts of power for things like welding. definately want enough power to keep a couple of big freezers going.

i think one would want at least one tractor and probably more with complete sets of implements also have at least two trucks of some kind and a trailer or two to haul stuff around.

i think one would want enough of a parcel of land to raise enough crops and animals to support at least 10 or so full adults

i also think that there would just about have to be some source of outside income at first.

sooooooooooo, this is my opinion on off grid sutainability.

i got an asshole too and it stinks sometimes.

Yep.

thapoet

Mr. Grizzly Bear bait
Reaction score
i know of several primitive and reclusive wilderness groups... now closed to outsiders. they "make it" without any form of electricity, they leave seeds planted on nomadic routes, trade primitive made wares at meet ups and swaps, and even make babies and birth them in the wild... some of the groups used to document their travels online and then decided to go completely off the grid... disappeared... gone.... so i think theres a specific mindset that must be applied. the need for anthing material, money, an electric razor, plastic diapers, etc must be overcome in order to live like that. and also, the need for modern weapons and bullets that cannot be replaced in the wild. one thing is for certain, and this u can bank on, if u maintain any, ANY attachment to society and money and cities, etc, then sooner or later, society, money, and cities will follow u into the woods, and the end of secrecy will come, the death of the existense carved out of the primitive landscape, sustained by nature and devotion wil inevitably come.... but thats my 2 cents.... one cannot avoid society yet still rely on it. one cannot shun all the modern world makes easy, yet depend on the modern worlds advantages... that which you cannot let go of becomes the master.....

3rdEyeVision

Banned
Reaction score
i know of several primitive and reclusive wilderness groups... now closed to outsiders. they "make it" without any form of electricity, they leave seeds planted on nomadic routes, trade primitive made wares at meet ups and swaps, and even make babies and birth them in the wild... some of the groups used to document their travels online and then decided to go completely off the grid... disappeared... gone.... so i think theres a specific mindset that must be applied. the need for anthing material, money, an electric razor, plastic diapers, etc must be overcome in order to live like that. and also, the need for modern weapons and bullets that cannot be replaced in the wild. one thing is for certain, and this u can bank on, if u maintain any, ANY attachment to society and money and cities, etc, then sooner or later, society, money, and cities will follow u into the woods, and the end of secrecy will come, the death of the existense carved out of the primitive landscape, sustained by nature and devotion wil inevitably come.... but thats my 2 cents.... one cannot avoid society yet still rely on it. one cannot shun all the modern world makes easy, yet depend on the modern worlds advantages... that which you cannot let go of becomes the master.....

You're absolutely right man, everything you own ends up owning you. Why didn't you join these people if you know them?? Shit man I would jump on that in a heartbeat.

ProletarianGuerilla

Reaction score

Agreed.

I was thinking initially one is dependent on civilization for resupplying temporarily and as time goes by one becomes less dependent up to the point where then they can break free entirely.

ProletarianGuerilla

Reaction score
Having feral kids or infants is difficult as their existence has to be kept secret along with that of the forest commune.

Government organizations have only to declare your children endangered where once they do your children will get snatched up by the state. Over the years I have already seen so many people have this happened to them.

I guess what I am saying is that if you are going to get in a relationship within this sort of environment you need to know what you are getting into. You essentially become a fugitive of the state.

You, your family, and your commune become fugitives.

The very act of jumping off the controlled reservation or grid is illegal.

The reason for this is because civilization or controlled society presupposes ownership over everybody.

The absurdity of it all is that if modern day feral native americans existed off the land government organizations would be trying to take their kids away also.

ProletarianGuerilla

Reaction score
Reality check!...tap tap tap hello is this thing working? No place is too remote for a drone these days and personally I don't believe you can be an anarcho-primitivist and a farmer. The best natural design is that we migrate with the weather, given our lack of fur to keep us warm in the winter months and all. Farming is un-natural, the only way we should plant seeds is in a pile of shit..."wet blanket truth bomb deployed sir" ..."thanks private"

I understand the economic, political, and social climate of today's world.

I know about the FEMA camps, the dhs ammunitions, and the inevitable police state through martial law that is coming.

There is risk undertaking this activity with law enforcement and other government forces that would pursue us as common criminals but at least you would go down as free men or women. Staying in civilization will be no safer once the government hand of austerity comes smashing down. There will come a time where upon the end of gun barrels they will be marching people into trains that will take them to detainment camps.

I'd rather take my chances defiant in the bush and wilderness.

thapoet

Mr. Grizzly Bear bait
Reaction score
believe me friend, i WISH i would have jumped on thentrail when i had the chance. but i made a choice. i have a daughter and the truth is written above. by doingnthings spontaneously involving your children, thengovernment is onto you... look, lemme break down what most of you know....yyou, me, everyone is a piece of the corporatemgrid. from your capitalized name on your birth certificate, to you employee tracking number known as a social security number to your foot printmthe hospiotal takes when you are born. your parents, as did theirs beforemnthem and as we did to our children signednus and our kids into a contract. a contract maintained by the us government, and owned by the world bank. when you unplug from their matrix, you breechna contract, a contract that you did not willinglynagree to. your government uses you and your estimated lifetime income to borrow, andnsubsequently print money. so when you are not contributing to that corporation, you become as worthless as a sheep past her lamb bearing years. and its cheaper to slaughter you than to keep feeding you and paying your handler to look after you... this world is fucked... as i havemsaid before, you are free because you say you are. the government and their controllers only givemyou the illusion of freedom. but pondermthis, if you could live one day, one week, one month without the care or worry of what the government might do to you, live totally free, is it worth it. you are only a slave if you believenyour society can dictate your life. whatever you cannot let go of is your master.... who makes boundaries? who sets limits? who draws the lines of division? who "owns" the land that they did not create???? people with money to buy something that was not built by human hands? and that is the reality of it. someone purchases land that no human truly owns. even when a human gives money for that land, it is nature that retains ownership. but the secretly, the person that bought the land actually is only "holding" that land for corporate nation their ss number is linked tto.... that is why the legal term is "real estate holdings"... anyways, this thread is turning oit to be very constructive, and i hope it keeps growing. hopefully something i have typed will help someone, enlighten others, and light a fire in all to be truly free.

Reactions: ProletarianGuerilla

travelin

Reaction score
we all look to the mountain men, forgetting that they were often merely employees with company supplied materials, up to and including weapons and the men themselves had no real skills beyonds what any early 19th century man would have had. these men, by our starbucks drinking definition were rough men. they went into wilderness, ripped some kind of living from the land and most returned to civilization. they were really no different from any other men of the times so to say they were some kind of ultimate survivor is absurd.

the peoples living in north america when english europeans came were doing ok but if the mass die off had not happened way back in the early 1600's then they eventually would have been throwing pretty good sized wars as they were just about filling the areas where survival was possible with their types of lifestyles. there was, of course, extensive cultivation of crops being performed by some cultures before europeans came and they often fought wars with each other and also with nomadic peoples who, for whatever reason, impinged upon their territory.

what was about to happen in north america was what had happened in europe/asia for a long , long time.

whoever was strongest ruled the roost.

now, we look at a few little set aside areas and call them the wilderness.

to a european descended man of the 17th century in north america there was a point where there were no more european villages, no more european cultivation and out there was THE wilderness. no one even knew how huge it was until the lewis and clark voyage of discovery.

the spaniards wandered around west of the great plains, through the rockies and the southwest and they never really had an idea how vast this continent is.

the british made a good run in the pacific northwest and later across canada but at the time they didnt understand how vast the continent is.

some of the best posts i make on here wind up getting erased when i realize i am so far off topic is has become kind of silly. lets see if this one stays.

to go completely off grid to survive with a group means the group would have to have at least one member who is skilled at the expert level in primitive weapons, primitive crop growing techniques, primitive pre-metal tool experts. all would have to understand and 24/7 practice stealth and camoflauge. no drugs, no alcohol, no tobacco, no dissention.

one sighting by hikers, one sighting by helicoptor or low flying plane, one hotspot on a sattelite image, leaving any sign at a kill, having any crops discovered, having a stream test out with too high e-coli way downstream... a thousand things would give the group away.

when i was in my teens and even sometimes into my 20s i would shoulder a pack and walk off into the woods. id say gone for as long as two weeks, poking along, fishing in ranchers ponds , the river and creeks, shooting squirrels and rabbits with a 22 or wrist rocket. i would make fire with my flint and steel, build shelters for the nights and just generally thought i was some kind of expert mountian man.

i didnt know shit.

if it had been real i would not have lasted two months and that is being generous to myself.

i always had enough food in the form of rice and potatos and canned meats to last however long i planned on being out and gathering and killing critters just prolonged those supplies.

just putting out a call and gathering a group to go off into the wilderness will not end well.

hell, in four years i havnt even found ONE person i feel i could trust to be on my land to be a caretaker.

ok, guess ive rambled enough, thank you for your reading time.

ProletarianGuerilla

Reaction score
I am alright at wilderness survival but I am no expert.

Still I feel if enough people with a similar mindset got together the odds of surviving would be good.

I would hope those joining the operation would be somewhat knowledgeable of what it is they are getting into.

I am not overly romanticizing the propsect of such a venture as I am well aware of the risks, dangers, perils, and problems that come with it. Only those interested or of the similar mindset within this thread need only apply.

ProletarianGuerilla

Reaction score
Where are all the other anarcho primitivists at?

I am calling you all out. Now is our chance to put philosophy into action.

To put the idea of natural resistance into action.

Where are the rest of you?

Am I the only one willing to apply this to action?

Reactions: Prometheus

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads