Anarchist Embassy?

S

Stimpy

Has anyone been to the anarchist embassy? I read a little bit about it online, but I dont know... not too much info.

But I'm about to end up homeless and I need a place to go. So... yup.

zarathustra

Reaction score
anarchist embassy? sounds kinda like an oxymoron.

but people talk about it here--

[ame="http://www.squattheplanet.com/showthread.php?p=25697"]Anarchist Communes. - Squat the Planet Forums[/ame]

A

Anarchist Embassy

um yeah, i hear they are some cool folks. kind of a self help group that enables you to survive capitalism with dignity in tact. I also hear it is a great place to take a vacation at as long as you are not lazy and are respectful for yourself and other living beings. the phone number is not listed anymore, but you can email: anarchistembassy@mail2freedom.com if you ever get yur ass near or on Cape Breton island. once you get to the embassy the possibilities are endless. although be aware that the house is for sale so the embasssy can move to country and franchise all across canada and hopefully north america so that no anarchist or activist can go wondering where to go in time of need...and wont have to rely on churches for clothing, shelter, or food.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads