American Stoneheng the Georgia Guidestones

Mad Max

Reaction score
The Georgia guildestones a big site for conspiracy theorists of the new world order verity to visit. They are located in Elbert county Georgia. They are astrologically aligned in some way, and have rule list written in 12 different languages. 4 of these languages are ancient, one of them is Babylonian. They are huge, and no one knows how actually commissioned them to be built. Apparently they just kind of showed up in 1980.

travelin

Reaction score
they didn't just "show up"

they were commissioned to be manufactured and installed by a construction company but the origin of the plans and the money is anonymous.

there is an actual Stonehenge in hunt county texas. its out in a field beside one of the roads by the guadelupe river. cool place.

Mad Max

Reaction score
I didn't mean they showed up out of mid air or anything. I meant that they were pretty random in the that they were built out in the middle of no where, under motivations that are strange, by a some one who didn't want to be identified.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
yeah i think that place is pretty interesting, it's on my list of things to see.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads