Always remember that you're a cutie | Squat the Planet

Always remember that you're a cutie

Aerophyte

Reaction score
Heyy everyone, what's good?
New here from NY and the lack of snow has really been bugging me
Its not even cold, what's the deal?
Anyways, I'm joining this site looking to find and make new family and friends who I can eventually set out to travel and stick together with as we journey through the country
Preferably more hippies like me, but of course I'm accepting of everyone as long as you are as well :):)

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I live in a pup tent at 9000 ft. How much more hippie can you get than that? Lol Oh and there is a Jon Denver rock garden maybe 200 feet from my camp. A lot of the rocks have inspirational quotes from his songz. Sorry but the only thing I think of in terms of JD is a frog puppet and a female pig, singing children's songs....

• Haha
Reactions: Joni and Kal

Chillawhile

Reaction score
Welcome! ( I'm pretty new here myself so I'm not on the official welcome committee yet but welcome none the less) a warning to the would be travelers... this lifestyle is addictive! After disconnecting from the "normal" life and activities and interacting with the world from a truly free state of mind, it is difficult if not impossible to return to the accepted and expected way of life. Best decision you will ever make tho.

Best of luck on your adventures, enjoy the freedom, family and friends you gain along the way! My favorite thing about traveling is meeting new crazy, awesome, and crazy awesome people, maybe our paths will cross somewhere down the line. Until then, fom one "hippie" to another, Much Love.

Reactions: Mankini

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
@Aerophyte - Don't worry Winter is coming - looking at sleet and ice fun this afternoon. Bout time winter gets here - have been lucky so far all the new Spring flowering bulbs haven't come up yet. However some of the many fruit trees at the farms around here have some buds on them as well as some of the lilac trees (one of the big events here in Rochester is the lilac festival that celebrates a park devoted to the near 500 varieties of lilacs) are budding too .... ok winter can come now, then go away fast. :) Oh and welcome to STP

Reactions: Kal

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@Kal Are you in Flag right now? I was thinking about heading that way to visit my family. I hear the weather has been shit recently

@voodoochile76 are you still in Durango? I was also thinking of heading that way on my travels. How is it up there? They still got that soup kitchen across the river from downtown? Found any work?

Lack of snow? I was just watching the weather and it says NY is about to get slammed hard with a storm. Welcome to StP, and its full blown winter up here in Oregon! Im about to PTFO due to such.

Reactions: Odin and Mankini

Kal

Reaction score
@Kal Are you in Flag right now? I was thinking about heading that way to visit my family. I hear the weather has been shit recently

@voodoochile76 are you still in Durango? I was also thinking of heading that way on my travels. How is it up there? They still got that soup kitchen across the river from downtown? Found any work?

Lack of snow? I was just watching the weather and it says NY is about to get slammed hard with a storm. Welcome to StP, and its full blown winter up here in Oregon! Im about to PTFO due to such.
Yes I am in Flag now and the weather has been shitty right now it is nice outside but it is suppose to snow all week next week.

Reactions: Mankini and Coywolf

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
yep.! Here in dgo. Come asap its beautiful here right now. Yep they now have 4 temp agencies can you believe that? MSK is still operational up there.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Whats a cutie? Who's a cutie? Hakuna Matata... ::chicken::

::alien::::alien::::alien::
Your choice of alien avatar is excellent. I believe the truth is out there.
::alien::::alien::::alien::

Welcome to the site... HS student? I guess you have time before your done with that... If you have good family support make sure to have them involved in your adventurous choice. Above all, whatever your path, be safe, and make use of the experience and various info available on STP and the internets.
Peace.

D

Desert

definetly a ton of hippy minded people around though more geared to anarchism and just travelers. being 420 friendly doesn't make a hippy. would be curious to hear your thoughts on what you view as "hippy" as the term as changed meaning since the 60's. I'm more of a neo-hippy with the morals of a pirate. Deep ecology is where I would consider myself at the moment. Always like to hear new opinions though...

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
actually...

ordinary human understanding is all that ever even approaches it...

what do we *know* that stars know?

or Stones....

it may be that they only
Sing

because

of

Us..

we may *Be* what they are..

small, snotty creatures that we are..

one person is *easily*

as Beautifull

as

One

Star...

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
the stories from the Sleep time..

i dunno...

fuck aristotle & fuck socrates & fuck jesus & fuck mohamed & fuck everyone who demands anything more than the story we can speak..

because if you speak your story & you speak it honestly?

no one.. not even God who Fathered what we are are to answer to
can ask for More..

& the Father who demands more
is surely

untrue...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads