Alone in the Windy City

Mabombix

Reaction score
Website
lovemelovemydialogue.blogspot.com
Hi there! I'm Maeve, a 19 year old trans woman who just got thrown out of her family home. I don't really have an interesting story aside from that, but I figure that's not super uncommon on this forum. I'm an amateur cartoonist and guitarist, and I'm looking for squats in or around Chicago that could take me in while I figure myself out. Looking forward to interacting with you all!

Reactions: Rhubarb Dwyer
D

Deleted member 125

Do you have any gear? Did you live with yer parents in Chicago prior to them kicking you out? Providing more info would help a bit. it's mighty cold in Chicago still you might want to find a homeless shelter to keep warm in. Generally speaking you arnt just going to find people who are willing to show you their squat and take care of you while you figure yerself out.

Mabombix

Reaction score
Website
lovemelovemydialogue.blogspot.com
Do you have any gear? Did you live with yer parents in Chicago prior to them kicking you out? Providing more info would help a bit. it's mighty cold in Chicago still you might want to find a homeless shelter to keep warm in. Generally speaking you arnt just going to find people who are willing to show you their squat and take care of you while you figure yerself out.
I have layers, so I shouldn't freeze, and I did live with my parents. I'm not asking anyone to take care of me, I just need somewhere to rest my head for the night while I figure myself out on my own. I'm looking at homeless shelters too, but the ones I've called haven't picked up the phone.

D

Deleted member 24727

Stay strong. Our wishes for the best for you are with you. You got to where you are from somewhere else, and you'll get to somewhere else from where you are.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads