All my hitch and t-hop gear

Reaction score
All the shit i use to survive. I have a decent size tarp from a dry rotted mess of a dump truck tarp. I cut the only salvageable area out of it, it arnd 8 by 10. I have a fox bag that I packed out the bins for a dollar and its doing me pretty well, I got a hand me down 40+ sleeping thats good enough for sum cold ish nights. I have a fanny pack for all my small personal items such as all my hygiene items, a extra blade an a bandana, sum flashlights, hella sharpies and if I find extra money I throw it in there. I also have a raincoat and some rain pants rolled up. I have some extra rope so I can set up a lil shelter with my tarp, I bring atleast a gallon of water with me at all times and I keep socks, beanies, and masks in my front pocket. I keep my school chrome book in my bag as a small laptop and an easy portable charger. For my on person gear I carry a pocket knife, an iPhone SE, my wallet, earbuds an a bic and flashlight. My everyday clothes for cold weather are hand me down work pants and some sweats under them, ill wear a beanie and a t-shirt with a long sleeve under for insulation and throw my jacket and sweat shirt over. For warm weather i got sum thrifted volcom shorts and a t-shirt. Thats all the items I need good luck to all of you. (Suggestions on gear would be great!)

Reactions: The Hiker

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads