AHHH, the fool moon!

paddymelt

Reaction score
science and religion are the same, both are mans pitiful attempts to explian away the dark, both have built and destroyed empires, both are as flawed as man. if you believe in science you may as well believe in god, both are a leap of faith i cant take just now haha!

Science IS the new dominating religion. If any one is in doubt about this statement just try questioning any popular scientific "theory" (dogma) and see if you aren't treated as a heretic.

P

Pheonix

Science IS the new dominating religion. If any one is in doubt about this statement just try questioning any popular scientific "theory" (dogma) and see if you aren't treated as a heretic.

questioning science is what scientist do. its not scientific unless there's a way to prove it wrong. it's called the principle of falsifiability, Albert Einstein once said "No number of experiments will prove me right. One experiment can prove me wrong"

there are many theories however that can't be proven wrong those theories are not "scientific theories" religion is a theory that can't be proven wrong, there is no way to prove that god does not exist there for religion is not a scientific theory. since I'm sure someone is going to bring up evolution now I will say that if you find rabbit fossils from the Precambrian era then you have successfully proven Evolution to be false.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Well, when I was squatting in the woods, I would be more careful with the full moon out, mostly because people can see better in the night with all the light- though overcast nights have similar effects because of the light pollution, if the clouds clear then there's no light. It just seemed that of the nights people wanted to go crazy, they'd choose a full moon because they wouldn't really need a flashlight, because most people who aren't us don't go around with flashlights. Or maybe it's a cultural thing, I don't really know.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads