ACAB Patch | Squat the Planet

ACAB Patch

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
I've been searching for inspiration for a logo next to the ACAB, for my ACAB DIY patch. I was thinking a pair of handcuffs with a pig tail. Also heard about bacon strips with a badge, but that sounds super hard to stencil... Any ideas?

wombatt

Reaction score
Website
nogodsnomasterz.tumblr.com
of those two the handcuffs would probably be easier but the bacon more interesting but honestly maybe we should stop calling cops pigs, pigs are cute dirt playing animals who are extreemly intelligent and look adorable taking off and putting on suspenders while cops are the paid henchmen of the ruling classes whose job is to maintain pre established social orders and sustems of oppression. sorry if that was ranty or unasked for I am extreemly tired.

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
Idk man... Baby pigs are cute, but I've met a grown pig once, and he started to squeal at me. I'm sure what he had to say was very nice, but it still sounded like it was trying to kill me, so I think the pig metaphor is on point!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads