Abandoned/Ghost Towns | Squat the Planet

Abandoned/Ghost Towns

Antelope Bob

Soul Seeker
Reaction score
I was just talking to a good ol' boy and he was telling me that Oregon has the most ghost towns and abandoned towns in the US, upwards of 200 of them. Sounds like plenty of room for people.

caffine addict

Reaction score
I was just talking to a good ol' boy and he was telling me that Oregon has the most ghost towns and abandoned towns in the US, upwards of 200 of them. Sounds like plenty of room for people.
Has the most ghost towns? Have you even checked the numbers? We only have several ghost towns in oregon. You should check out Nevada or Texas, they have more ghost towns then ever

D

Deleted member 29225

@NekroLolipop - while it is very challenging to start with NOTHING, requiring a 'job' to live is the saddest comment on today's human world. You may want to look into books/blogs that related to how to live cash free OR very frugally. Its all very do-able and actually great for one's ego and life too. (been there - DID it)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 29225

@ Faceplant - yep that is what it seems, but really isn't this a thought/conversation that is more a potential timeless issue/topic? Isn't that one of the powers of this forum - to add and increase insights for anyone who might be interested?

D

Deleted member 23824

@ Faceplant - yep that is what it seems, but really isn't this a thought/conversation that is more a potential timeless issue/topic? Isn't that one of the powers of this forum - to add and increase insights for anyone who might be interested?

Necroposting is frowned on in most forums I’ve ever been in. Better to start a fresh topic If your just needing to talk. Or, if it is information-seeking, use the Search function first, then if no love ask questions. That’s the generally accepted forum etiquette.

D

Deleted member 29225

Thanks for your feedback Faceplant. I did do a Search before posting and only found 'old' posts. In the forums I participated in, posting 'new' after 'new after 'new' topics results in a shopping list type of Farcebook rambling of 'information which isn't appreciated OR considered etiquette either ;)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads