• Hey folks, we've recently updated the forum software and are in the middle of getting everything back in place. I hope to have everything back online soon!

Abandoned/Ghost Towns

Current Location
Spartanburg SC
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
I was just talking to a good ol' boy and he was telling me that Oregon has the most ghost towns and abandoned towns in the US, upwards of 200 of them. Sounds like plenty of room for people.

Current Location
Hammond, Indiana
Reactions
% % %
What is the job economy like out there?
Are there a lot of general labor/entry level jobs?

Durp

Vagabond
Current Location
Wa for now
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Since its a ghost town, Im guessing no jobs, unless you make one yourself.

S

spectacular

I deleted myself
Kern is a good one I went to as a kid

S

spectacular

I deleted myself
Actually known as silver city its in Kern county.

Current Location
Medford
Reactions
81% 5% 14%
I was just talking to a good ol' boy and he was telling me that Oregon has the most ghost towns and abandoned towns in the US, upwards of 200 of them. Sounds like plenty of room for people.
Has the most ghost towns? Have you even checked the numbers? We only have several ghost towns in oregon. You should check out Nevada or Texas, they have more ghost towns then ever

Donate to StP!

Hey folks, the donation widget is temporarily broken, so if you'd like to donate to help keep StP going with the paypal link below, I would sure appreciate it! There's a lot of new features I'm looking forward to bringing to the site (but unfortunately they cost money).

https://www.paypal.me/MatthewDerrick

Latest Status Updates

Who is in Olympia? Bored af.
pretty much spent the day filling out job applications and sobbing because no one will hire me and i've been at a literal stall in my life for the past 3-4 years.
who are you?? Gene Autry, or something???
You either color inside the lines or you don't...or you're like me and make your own damn picture!