A-camp (rainbow gathering)

john29302

Reaction score
I stopped going to rainbow last century.. every time I went to one I got most of my stuff stolen.. it seemed like nobody shared anything (except for me and all my weed and food til it was all gone and then I wasn't worth talking to) The last gathering I attended(Michigan late 90's) I was BADLY beaten by A-camp for attempting to hitch a ride out in " their " parking lot... after I recovered I had to sneak far enough away from A-camp to hitch a ride because in their drunken state they believed I had started the fight. thats the last one I went to. never had a desire to return. and to this day when people say "family" in that rainbow sparkle pony tone of voice it makes me sick to my stomach. if you go, run as fast as you can past A-camp. don't make camp anywhere, your stuff will get stolen. have a good time and meet people! when it's over, run as fast as you can past A-camp. remember do not go anywhere near A-camp if you can help it. and if you like to drink don't go to A-camp. go to a rough biker bar cause it'll be safer than A-camp.
wow like a peaceful rainbow gathering and you get beat up? like if i was not killed i would find a bat or hickory stick and break the white goo out of the culprit or culprits head or execute them with a gun. like they badly beat people and get away with that? that wont float i mean fear is uncool and peace is for rainbow. that will stop on my watch. so god is a drunk thug and we bow to them and cower at rainbow meetings. naw uh uh i sed no! lets explore what i sed...no! that aint gonna happen. i travel 1000 miles to get there for that? one single person that says we cower to a camp thugs is like below low. like stupe monger or creten. a campers beware. no shit taken so go to the hole you came from and dont even think of going near my gathering or pay the piper. its your choice.

Wawa

Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Reading this thread, I'm glad that I already some people highly motivated and involved in setting up more safe space, more sharing, more workshops... cuz, you know, I don't have to doubt they exist :D

Spooner

Reaction score
wow like a peaceful rainbow gathering and you get beat up? like if i was not killed i would find a bat or hickory stick and break the white goo out of the culprit or culprits head or execute them with a gun. like they badly beat people and get away with that? that wont float i mean fear is uncool and peace is for rainbow. that will stop on my watch. so god is a drunk thug and we bow to them and cower at rainbow meetings. naw uh uh i sed no! lets explore what i sed...no! that aint gonna happen. i travel 1000 miles to get there for that? one single person that says we cower to a camp thugs is like below low. like stupe monger or creten. a campers beware. no shit taken so go to the hole you came from and dont even think of going near my gathering or pay the piper. its your choice.

yeah dood, I said I wasn't going to go ever again...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads