A Brief History

Grasshopper

Reaction score
Website
www.brandonwilliamson.webs.com
I hate summing myself up in letters and numbers, the afterbirth on the keypad overwhelms.

But here goes:
My name is Brandon, I am 19 and I grew up in the small town of Tarboro, NC. Like any other person born into my generation I was born into hatred, fear, media etc.
So typical, but i hate it here.

I COULD go to school and make something of myself like dear mommy wants but i don't see any purpose init. I don't see the purpose in paying with non-existant money for education when it's right here in front of us and abroad to learn. I don't see the purpose in living life in this manner, it is not how it is supposed to be in my opinion. GO TO SCHOOL. FIT A MOLD. Fuck that! Why do we pay for vegetables when they grow here on the earth? Yes, the world we live in today thrives on money and there is no other way to live but I am here to prove otherwise.
The world is full of beauty and splendor.

I would like people with similar goals who want to meet up and head out to join me on my TrainHopping adventure! So if you're interested pm me
I also have a myspace at:
myspace.com/brandonisaboutoburst

I am very new to this forum, i will be sharing my story from last night's first attempt at Train Hopping.

Thanks for reading
cheers

-Brandon

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
haha! you sound perky! I like it. If you ever come through sacramento tell me. WE WILL DRINK TIL DAWN!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads