a bit about moi

lilylove

Reaction score
Hoi hoi... well i guess i should do the whole intro jazz so i really feel part of the community...

I stumbled across this fabulous site about a year ago, and checked up on it pretty regularly when i was still a dreamer at homebase, but since being on the road, havnt had much time/internet to keep in the loop. Nice to be back here though...

I'm Lily, currently in europe, from australia originally though. Well, originally from Vanuatu, a small pacific island, but moved to Aus when i was 12. Travelled a fair bit, my folks have itchy feet, and have hitched a pretty good amount. Hitching, hopping, cycling, or sailing are the only methods of travel for me... i cant imagine giving up the nomadic life, but i also realise its kinda dodgy for the planet, so im trying to live the life i wanna live with a small a footprint as possible. Plus its more fun and all that :)

Trainhopped a couple times in the states, australia and a few in Europe, and have a pretty immoral obsession for freights, but thats nothing new around here. Anyways, had dreams of sailing to the states to hook into some more hobo action, but the damn government doesnt want me, so drifting around here for now and trying to find another dream to latch on to.

Cool, cheers, Lily

lilylove

Reaction score
Hey stove, yeah cool to see you on here :) Ive been pretty on and off this place, but its nice to stumble in every now and again. Considered the backdoor long and hard yeah... but to be honest, the way i want to live is probably going to be in pretty close contact with the cops... and just one check of my passport would land me in some heavy shit. Probably a flight back to Aus at the very least. Not something i really wanna do :) Ah well, so it goes... im gonna sail across in Oct and see if i cant get in through mexico, land checkpoint.

Will see you over there one day! x

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads