90s Emo????

makan kotoran

Reaction score
Circle Takes the square.
really into emoviolence, more of a screamo/grindcore blend, bands like Orchid or my longtime personal favorite, My Precious, crazy experimental emovoilence from Singapore

Reactions: tobepxt

DisgustinDustin

Reaction score
Us
Circle Takes the square.
really into emoviolence, more of a screamo/grindcore blend, bands like Orchid or my longtime personal favorite, My Precious, crazy experimental emovoilence from Singapore
Used to see circle takes the square all the time when I lived in savannah.. Not sure I'd call them emo tho.. They're pretty noisy.

D

Deleted member 20

I completely missed that whole genre all together. I was listening to other stuff then, wonder if I missed anything. Thanks for suggesting some new stuff for me to check out.

"UPDATE" Just checked it out on youtube, dont think I missed anything".

Carey 5000

Reaction score
American Football, At the Drive-In, Braid, Circle takes square, Last Days of April, Sunny Day Real Estate, Ben Folds Five, Hot Water Music
I mostly like metal, real hip hop, punk and weird ass indie shit but there is some good stuff ^

and to the guy who digs hawthorne heights and thinks every other "emo" band is just biting their shit, I couldn't disagree more and strongly suggest you cut your wrist, black your eyes, fall asleep tonight and die. because you kill me.

daveycrockett

Reaction score
shits trash, some of the most pathetic shit ive seen try to pass for music, this garbage is how metal started to change for the worse, with no aggression left just whining little BOYS. but if i guess thats how you feel and want to hear wah,wah,wah,wwaaaaahhhh

slurricane

Reaction score
shits trash, some of the most pathetic shit ive seen try to pass for music, this garbage is how metal started to change for the worse, with no aggression left just whining little BOYS. but if i guess thats how you feel and want to hear wah,wah,wah,wwaaaaahhhh
i don't think i've ever read a more ignorant scrap of SHIT, concerning emotive hardcore
you should fucking kill yourself

Reactions: Unslap

ThrashAndBurn

Reaction score
I've just recently been getting in to it. think Small Brown Bike deserves a mention as well, thanks to the person who put up those links got some music for my road trip now.

Reactions: tobepxt

daveycrockett

Reaction score
that MR. ignoramus to youuu shithead, some 20 yr old punk is gonna tell me about metal fuck off. "emotive hardcore?waahhhawaHHH WAHHHH"ah im scared if i tell you to kill yourself too you might just put some of your crappy ass music on and do it.

daveycrockett

Reaction score
I completely missed that whole genre all together. I was listening to other stuff then, wonder if I missed anything. Thanks for suggesting some new stuff for me to check out.

"UPDATE" Just checked it out on youtube, dont think I missed anything".
dont think i missed anything, you definitely did not .. listened to all what was talked about and you all should be ashamed of yourselves, ibet you all love the rap music too probably switch off between or make MIX tapes of the stuff,

ThrashAndBurn

Reaction score
that MR. ignoramus to youuu shithead, some 20 yr old punk is gonna tell me about metal fuck off. "emotive hardcore?waahhhawaHHH WAHHHH"ah im scared if i tell you to kill yourself too you might just put some of your crappy ass music on and do it.

yeah i love that come back "OH I'M OLDER THEN YOU SO I'M ALLOWED TO BE AN IGNORANT JADED ASSHOLE!" I'm sure you listened to a few songs by a few bands and wrote the whole thing off. I thought when you got older you use suppose to be grow up and stop being an elitist music Nazi. some of these band are some of the most technical grind bands you could ever hear, some are straight power violence with emotional lyrics. I'm 26 and tell you something about metal your a fucking moron if you ever think that metal bands didn't ever get emotional and write songs about depression. I bet you'll come back with some ignorant response like yeah fuckin gay ass hair metal or those or the shity songs nobody likes. Depression happens people write about it so other people can identify with it not feel alone, any true metal fan will tell you metal is for the outcast the loner, the loser, some where they can go to feel they belong. grow the fuck up.

This isn't metal at all nope
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param>

daveycrockett

Reaction score
not that good, if you like death metal why dont you listen to some deicide or napalm death or death or carcass or, but the vocals on this sound like a screaming little boy, its not that good, i wouldnt lie about it either, i guess you music really does suck balls if thats the hardest fastest angriest shit youve got ,oh man , this music has lost its aggression, music like slayer, exodus, megadeth, i saw this band orchid on you tube i guess i reallly didnt like it. sorry dude. i just hate seeing those fuckin emo kids whining all time about nothing,"oh im depressed wah wah wah about some stupid shit" fuckin hang up

daveycrockett

Reaction score
how dare you calll yourself thrash anything, when was the last time you got in a pit and really thrashed , obituary was a good pit biohazard deicide yeah... metal... pits...thrash....not wah wah wah my

JelloBiafra

Reaction score
My favorite 90's emo band is probably jawbreaker, weezer is always a good listen, smashing pumpkins is a no brainer, fugazi is fucking sweet, i hate myself is more screamo but that rules too, braid is sweet. CHECK OUT CAP'N JAZZ that band rules so hard

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads