--5 days running from death--

tsoloc

Reaction score
Huntington Beach cops are total tools. There are a ton of places to camp out and be relatively safe if anyone needs to know just send me a message. I am assuming you were at the Vons downtown and not springdale and edinger. That is kinda strange 20 vans of Mexicans in a pretty much white power controlled area. Were you tweaking? Sounds like some drug induced paranoia. Nonetheless it was a good read.

menu

Reaction score
Huntington Beach cops are total tools. There are a ton of places to camp out and be relatively safe if anyone needs to know just send me a message. I am assuming you were at the Vons downtown and not springdale and edinger. That is kinda strange 20 vans of Mexicans in a pretty much white power controlled area. Were you tweaking? Sounds like some drug induced paranoia. Nonetheless it was a good read.

the vons I was at was on like ocean or something. its right by the beach. like right there.

SineNomine

Reaction score
As a buddy of mine from nepal would say..."fuckin shit man, what the fuck?!". You kept your cool a hell of a lot better than I would have. Glad you made it out alive.

Isa Pizza

Reaction score
hmmm scary, and strange being as it was such a minor thing and not without cause.

N

NickCofphee

That dude you beat up might have been some gang members relative or something. Or you did something blacked out at some point? CRAZY ASS STORY! That GH station you're talking about is indeed sketchy. I've been offered crack, weed, and angel dust sitting outside smoking there. I don't trust those security people there at all.

Very entertaining and you're not such a bad writer at all.

menu

Reaction score
all slurs on here were written out of angst and in the heat of the moment. I am far from a racist. my stepson is of mexican heritage. I apologize to anyone that I may have offended in this story. just a bad situation

CvP

Reaction score
Did you really think the cops could help, or was it the act of desperation? Death will bring out the real. How alive do you feel right now? You said to ask questions :)

anyways

Reaction score
Chriiiiist. That's some fucking crazy ass shit.
Hey at least it was more interesting than watching tv or something, right?

Glad you made it out okay.

Reaction score
No offense my man but were you hanging out with crystal while this conspiracy was going down?
I'm not saying you're tripping, I'm just asking..
peace

bushman

Reaction score
hoooly shit, are you kidding me?
fucking intense, props to you bro. kept it level headed against some crazy damn odds.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads