News & Blogs - 5 Dallas Officers gunned down in rally against police violence | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

News & Blogs 5 Dallas Officers gunned down in rally against police violence

D

Deleted member 16034

On the list of things that are not going to end well I put this somewhere between lighting a cigarette while fixing a leaking gas tank and trying to stick your dick in a zebra.

The cops are not going to suddenly change their tune and see the error of their ways; they're going to see this as the people they are already prejudiced against acting in a way that confirms their beliefs that they are dangerous and deserve to be killed. I think we're going to see a lot more protests that will end with military involvement like Ferguson.

Haystack

Reaction score
also defending police actions is a pretty down right fucked up thing to do. saying not all police officers are bad is a different issue, the issue is more often then not putting on that uniform makes people feel powerful, and power corrupts. period. 5 people getting killed is a bummer. i get that. i dont know the cops personally, or their families, but defending that uniform and that form of control especially on SQUATTHEPLANET just seems downright silly. the very life styles (part or full time, 40 miller or year round tramp in any form) is ILLEGAL, these peoples jobs are to enforce laws that more often then not im sure every person on this site has disagreed with. the whole not all cops are bad people arguement is bullshit to begin with, if you wanted to save lives and be a public servent why not be a fireman? oh shit you dont get to carry a gun and enforce laws as you see fit. swearing a oath as a cop is a bastardly unjust thing to do. police arnt drafted, you chose to be mr alpha male and the risks that come with it. if you get killed at a protest at least you got paid, as far as i know no protesters have ever gotten paid to do what they think is right. a jobs a job but being a cop means you could be shot or killed. it comes with putting on that uniform.

I'm going to assume this is directed towards me. I was unaware that the rules of StP stated we had to share an anti-police state of mind to be a member on here. I wasn't defending their actions, I was defending those who are GOOD people outside of their uniforms. Both of my parents were public servents so I guess that makes me a bad person as well. Of course everyone on here breaks the law, myself included, but that doesn't mean you have to hate all police. Everyone on here is free to share their opinion whether you agree with it or not, and I respect yours even if I don't fully agree with it.

I've had a change of heart since then after getting fucked with some jackass cop shortly after this.

Last edited:
K

Kim Chee

Everyone on here is free to share their opinion whether you agree with it or not, and I respect yours even if I don't fully agree with it.

Yes, in your own thread of the subject of your own choosing.

Go make that thread.

This thread is about police being shot, not whether they are good people, bad people or if they even deserve it.

There's been plenty in the news about citizens being shot by police I thought we might be able to discuss the police being shot for a change.

D

Deleted member 125

I'm going to assume this is directed towards me. I was unaware that the rules of StP stated we had to share an anti-police state of mind to be a member on here. I wasn't defending their actions, I was defending those who are GOOD people outside of their uniforms. Both of my parents were public servents so I guess that makes me a bad person as well. Of course everyone on here breaks the law, myself included, but that doesn't mean you have to hate all police. Everyone on here is free to share their opinion whether you agree with it or not, and I respect yours even if I don't fully agree with it.

actually no, this wasnt directed at you at all. it was directed at the two people who went completly off topic and went tit for tat about unrelated things to the original post. i didnt say anything about rules of stp being anti police (although its pretty fucking obvious isnt it? being that squatting is taking back power that is taken away by the state i.e police.) but again this is off the topic of the thread.

as for yer folks being both public servents, right on good for them. none of my buisness. and i sure as hell didnt even imply that what yer parents do for a living has anything to do with how you turned out or my opinion on you. but thank you for assuming so. im glad you have the ability to think that people who 9-5 openly oppress people are good people when they arnt wearing a badge. honestly that makes me remember how i felt when i was a teenager and didnt realize how mean and cruel the world really is. and you are right, ide like this site to be a place where people can share their opinions on things openly, but the difference is i dont respect yer opinion if i think its wrong. you might respect mine but thats silly, why respect something that you dont think is right?

"oh gee golly i dont think those cops should be killing unarmed people at countless protests/traffic stops/for no fucking reason but gee i do respect them for doing their jobs" thats down right foolish right?

Vulture

Reaction score
Terrible thing to have happened, no one deserves this.

We have to realize that cops save way more lives than end them, and that some bad apples should not represent the whole of the brave people who wake up every day and put themselves in harms way to protect others.

I invite scrutiny toward cops and of course its up to us to film them and keep them on their toes. But never this. Please don't encourage this.

If we think dialectically, then there are a hundred some more cops to be killed. I see no purpose to them in respect to our safety. They are here to protect private property and the status quo. What you speak of is their way of justifying existence.

I think it is delusional to believe that ex-military drones with little education, armed with authority, amnesty and fire arms are wise enough to look out for our safety. Further yet, I find it arrogant to suppose one's understanding of right and wrong is higher or more developed than that of another. In essence, the authority alloted to these cops is absurd.

Abuse of power should never come as a surprise. Fuck them. I would love to see twice as many pigs dead as black folk. That would be justice for murder and arrogance.

Along similar lines, I think it arrogant to ad negative ratings to someone else's opinion.

CelticWanderer

Reaction score
Fuck this shit man. The only thing shooting random ass cops is ganna do is lable revolutionaires as domestic terrorists and validate the militarization of police. This isnt going to change fucking anything except make shit more violent and spark violence from other radical groups. Taking out pawns isnt the answer. We need to be going after the judges that let murdering pigs walk free. We need to go after the people that put this system that lets police burtilaity happen in place and protect it.
We're all divided by race, gender, sexual prefrence, class and political views and we did it to ourselves. We, ganna tear eachother apart cause were all angry with no common direction

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
National Guard will enforce martial law now, and the media will debate posse comitatus.

Next, at risk of sounding like Nostradamus, more incidents will occur which will result in the masses demanding a populist demagogue to restore order.
Again, gtfo while you can.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
As much as I don't feel for the death of cops, this attack disturbs me greatly. Now even more lines have been drawn and people are becoming more one sided than ever. We seem to be on an extreme collusion course with some sort of civil uprising, be it a revolution or a war. What I'm worried about is how police will handle protests and activists in the future. Now that they've been targeted they will probably be on higher alert and become hyper vigilant which is the last thing a bunch of trigger happy, alpha males need to be. It creates an air of panic that will undoubtedly lead to further shootings and instances of brutality.
Everyone is being gunned down right now; police, blacks, gays, everyone is becoming a target for somebody. And now, the police can just bomb people remotely with fucking robots. It feels like everyone in the country is starting to pick sides and I can only see it getting bloodier from here on out.

I don't cry over dead cops, but I am scared as hell for what this atmosphere means for the people who can't hide what makes them marginalized.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
And now for a little bit of levity.

(sees dead cop)...
MASTERBATES FURIOUSLY

Last edited:

Mankini

Banned
Reaction score
Gross. Matt Derrick you nasty :oops::rolleyes:::shifty::::hilarious::

At any rate, what can we do to preclude whats coming? Or at the very least, mitigate its impact? None of us wants to be blown away by piggies in black bdu's, or worse, by blackwater mercs. Or to have friends hurt, shot, or imprisoned.

kecleon

Reaction score
It'd be a cold day in hell that I feel sorry for them, maybe some didnt "deserve" it but they stand beside, behind, prop up, cover up for and support - or at *very* least tolerate, those that do.

The reasons behind it are sad and the consequences of it could suck. I'd definitely be a little uneasy.

@Matt Derrick, you made this whole room laugh when I read that outloud

Mankini

Banned
Reaction score
image.jpeg
That wasnt a dead cop!! (fap fap) ...it was a dead parking valet!! (fa....pp)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kecleon

Hillbilly Castro

Reaction score
As much as I don't feel for the death of cops, this attack disturbs me greatly. Now even more lines have been drawn and people are becoming more one sided than ever. We seem to be on an extreme collusion course with some sort of civil uprising, be it a revolution or a war. What I'm worried about is how police will handle protests and activists in the future. Now that they've been targeted they will probably be on higher alert and become hyper vigilant which is the last thing a bunch of trigger happy, alpha males need to be. It creates an air of panic that will undoubtedly lead to further shootings and instances of brutality.
Everyone is being gunned down right now; police, blacks, gays, everyone is becoming a target for somebody. And now, the police can just bomb people remotely with fucking robots. It feels like everyone in the country is starting to pick sides and I can only see it getting bloodier from here on out.

I don't cry over dead cops, but I am scared as hell for what this atmosphere means for the people who can't hide what makes them marginalized.

I'm gettin a motorcycle and a revolver, personally. The catch-all combo that just about anybody can handle. The pigs want a gang war? Got it. They joined a gang, after all, and one with a terrible reputation.. and we can probably outrun the motherfuckers with an enduro and some knowledge of the dirt roads..

Reactions: Mankini

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads