3rd Eye John | Squat the Planet

3rd Eye John

P

Pheonix

3rd eye john, he has a eye tattooed on his fore head. he basically raped my girlfreind and threatened, while dragging me across a boxcar, to throw me off at 50 mph. hes a scum peice of shit and will take advantage of you in anyway possible
when i was with 3rd eye he was with hobbit ( above post) their fuckin peices of shit
met third eye and hobbit in philly this year. i can attest that they both suck.

L

LeftCoast

Ran into third eye. Asked me to give him something off my pack. When declining his offer, he tried to become hostile. I walked away, as I had warrants in california, and stayed clear. two days later, after makin some money in town, i met two other kids in roseville who were fleeing his company. He allegedly came into their camp, ramsacked it, and dipped off with a bunch of their gear. Total crook. Also REALLY creepy. Predator status.

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Having some form of time over your head,makes a person think twice! Having done time,and 17 years over my head,am so glad I had gotten clean before getting arrested for the past,(long story). I was able to get myself into programs,in the system,to learn how to stay free & clean! Yep,I used D.O.C. !!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Phinigma and Art101

shwillyhaaa

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i met a kid named jonny something with the shitiest third eye tattoo ive ever seen... maybe its someone else... he never fucked with me, he had plenty of chances too, im small and female.

Shawn Lamora

Reaction score
He has blond dready hair, when I first met him he was just John.

That was in Berkley california in 05 or 06. He was hanging out with a bunch of scum fucks, a trust fund kid that was hanging out with him mysteriously disapeared.

Then I see him again in 07, he now had that stupid tatto.

He threatened to stab my buddy Blue, me and three other large men made him kick rocks.

My friend Erin traveled with him briefly, I warned her not to trust him, he never tried anything but she also has a large cattahulla cur that will rip a mans face off.

She ditched after he started getting weird.

I gaurantee he has bodies on his hands.

goodtimecharlie

Reaction score
jonny jove jonny decide 3rd eye jonny... super awkward but not dangerous.. prob weighs like 130 plays a larry king song... def not the same one had super shitty face tats just got eye fixed deff not same one

• Sad
Reactions: run998rs

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads