3rd Eye John

P

Pheonix

I deleted myself
3rd eye john, he has a eye tattooed on his fore head. he basically raped my girlfreind and threatened, while dragging me across a boxcar, to throw me off at 50 mph. hes a scum peice of shit and will take advantage of you in anyway possible
when i was with 3rd eye he was with hobbit ( above post) their fuckin peices of shit
met third eye and hobbit in philly this year. i can attest that they both suck.

OP
OP
L

LeftCoast

I deleted myself
Ran into third eye. Asked me to give him something off my pack. When declining his offer, he tried to become hostile. I walked away, as I had warrants in california, and stayed clear. two days later, after makin some money in town, i met two other kids in roseville who were fleeing his company. He allegedly came into their camp, ramsacked it, and dipped off with a bunch of their gear. Total crook. Also REALLY creepy. Predator status.

Threads
Current Location
Richmond
Website
www.facebook.com
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
Having some form of time over your head,makes a person think twice! Having done time,and 17 years over my head,am so glad I had gotten clean before getting arrested for the past,(long story). I was able to get myself into programs,in the system,to learn how to stay free & clean! Yep,I used D.O.C. !!!!!!!!!

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
i met a kid named jonny something with the shitiest third eye tattoo ive ever seen... maybe its someone else... he never fucked with me, he had plenty of chances too, im small and female.

Threads
Current Location
ny america
Website
www.facebook.com
Reactions
95% 0% 5%
he stayed at my squat in denver for about a week before we all decided he needed to be 86ed

Threads
Current Location
USA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
i met a kid named jonny something with the shitiest third eye tattoo ive ever seen... maybe its someone else... he never fucked with me, he had plenty of chances too, im small and female.
thats a different john thats johnny deicide totally different kid

Threads
Current Location
Minot North Dakota
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
He has blond dready hair, when I first met him he was just John.

That was in Berkley california in 05 or 06. He was hanging out with a bunch of scum fucks, a trust fund kid that was hanging out with him mysteriously disapeared.

Then I see him again in 07, he now had that stupid tatto.

He threatened to stab my buddy Blue, me and three other large men made him kick rocks.

My friend Erin traveled with him briefly, I warned her not to trust him, he never tried anything but she also has a large cattahulla cur that will rip a mans face off.

She ditched after he started getting weird.

I gaurantee he has bodies on his hands.

Threads
Current Location
rva
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
jonny jove jonny decide 3rd eye jonny... super awkward but not dangerous.. prob weighs like 130 plays a larry king song... def not the same one had super shitty face tats just got eye fixed deff not same one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

I'm at the end of my rope. I can't stay here anymore, but I'm too scared to face the winter alone. I think this couch might just be my deathbed.
Resourcefulness is that hidden cache you discover only after exhausting your stockpile of bullshit
Kicking it in Sweden for a few weeks
Nice payoff from working the Ski Dazzle show at the LA convention center this past weekend
Gabriel Pullman wrote on Ringo's profile.
I like the picture dude. Casual
Is it just me or is chevrons slogan really fukn creepy? I feel a conspiracy theory brewin.
FenrirFox wrote on Gaucho Deluxe's profile.
Goocho only follows me! Lol.
The canaries are a catastrophic area since yesterday, global warming ain't gonna pass tommorow, i'm scared of the fucking ocean in general, let alone fucking tsunamis and shit, and even if i'd stay off the beaches, the rains are so heavy that the trip seems pointless, someone kick me while i'm down
Fuck this shit, 3 months of preparing for a trip to the Canaries just went down the drain, my guitaritst bailed out of the idea to start a job and a "steady life", my bestie is getting all weird and i don't think she wants to go.
i was already preparing for going solo when suddenly life (fucking Shell and coal miners!!!) was all like "nooo of course you don't want to go"
going crazy..
i dont get people. i am heartbroken, society disappointed and road sick for the last few months.. i need help..

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
WildDoGG