2 svc dogs on Greyhound | Squat the Planet

2 svc dogs on Greyhound

Putipa

Reaction score
I'm relocating from Oregon to Utah. I'm in a remote location, the only transportation option is Greyhound. I have 2 support animals. My doc is willing to bank me up. Does anyone know if I can pass 2 small dogs as service animals? Thank you

D

Deleted member 125

uin short, no. greyhound does not recognize emotional support animals as service dogs. you can travel with a service dog though, but i dunno how well that would go over trying to travel with 2 service dogs because that kinda doesnt make sense.

Putipa

Reaction score
uin short, no. greyhound does not recognize emotional support animals as service dogs. you can travel with a service dog though, but i dunno how well that would go over trying to travel with 2 service dogs because that kinda doesnt make sense.

That's my dilemma. I doubt they're gonna accept something like seizures and glucose dangerous levels or such

Putipa

Reaction score

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
If the dogs are well trained, and are marked as service animals, there are laws against companies asking detailed questions about the service animals.

-you are NOT required to show documentation of the animal being qualified as a service animal

-the only questions they are allowed to ask are:

"Is that a registered service animal?"

"What service does the animal provide?

They cannot ask any questions about your medical condition, or ask you to provide documentation about it

These are all your rights under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Read about it on the website:

https://www.ada.gov/regs2010/service_animal_qa.html

I am a government employee and run into this ALL the time.

Koala

sleeps 22 hours a day, eats chutes and leaves
Reaction score
Website
ciggybuttbrain.wordpress.com
I bet they can totally still be dicks and not let you on with them tho, even if they're registered legit and everything. Like I've seen gas stations and grocery stores and city buses refuse service to folks with legit service dogs.

Amtrak often does let you bring animals for a little bit extra.

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh ya, they could be dicks, and I'm pretty sure you are only allowed one service animal per person.

But refusing to allow a service animal is VERY illegal, especially on public/private transportation, aand having a printed out copy of your rights with a service animal under ADA, and a mention of alerting government officials can be VERY persuasive ;)

Reactions: Dmac

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
But either way, FUCK greyhound. I want to find some sort of coordinated large scale civil disobedience to act against Greyhound's oppressive monopoly on our country's public transportation system

D

Deleted member 125

But either way, FUCK greyhound. I want to find some sort of coordinated large scale civil disobedience to act against Greyhound's oppressive monopoly on our country's public transportation system

im just awaiting approval for my small business loan to go through then "dirty dans fuck it sure ill take you there" bus service will be fully operational.

"got a dog? NO PROBLEM dirty dans fuck it sure ill take you there bus service doesnt discriminate against our 4 legged friends!" "whats that you say, you dont have any money but would be more then happy to help jug and dumpster bagels for yer ride from long beach CA to Chicago NO PROBLEM! dirty dans fuck it sure ill take you there bus service doesnt care if you smell like the inside of a home bums pocket whos just shit himself!"

D

Deleted member 125

dirty dans fuck it sure ill take you there bus service aims to make our customers feel comfortable and protected. feel like pulling out yer penis and masturbating while making eye contact with a stranger across the aisle? NO WAY BUDDY THIS AINT GREYHOUND! dirty dans fuck it sure ill take you there bus service is unique in that we dont give yer valuable luggage to a complete stranger whos most likely high on meth who will then hurl it underneath a random bus that might not even be the one yer on! instead we developed our patented fool proof business model that yer not a fucking child and you can keep track of yer own belongings!

tired of those smelly bus bathrooms that are always hot and wet at the same time? well at dirty dans fuck it sure ill take you there bus service we just went ahead and cut a hole in each of our seats that allows you to conveniently take a shit without even having to get up! and the best part? no more lowering yer head in shame after opening up the door as the entire bus realizes you just dropped a hot 8/10 and now everyone gets to enjoy that smell until atlantic city! with dirty dans fuck it sure ill take you there toilet system you can shit care free, you might not even know yer neighbor is shitting! SAY HI NEIGHBOR! remember ride with dirty dans fuck it sure ill take you there bus service and get yer first tube of rash cream free of charge, because believe me, yer gonna need it.

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@SlankyLanky

You best let me know when you get stock up on the market, because I'm going to be your #1 investor! (probably something like 40 or 50 bucks)

D

Deleted member 125

at dirty dans fuck it sure ill take you there bus service we try to not accept monetary investment donations but if youd like to contribute some other way that would be great! currently we are looking for individuals who have staph, so we can get everyone in on the fun of flesh rotting bacteria! we are also on the lookout for highly friendly people who dont mind hugging strangers while infecting other customers with headlice or even better, scabies! unlike our competitors over at greyhound we are at least upfront that when you ride with us, you might as well book a appointment at the clinic, because somethings gonna be itching of burning by the time yer rides over!

Ani mal

Reaction score
I'm relocating from Oregon to Utah. I'm in a remote location, the only transportation option is Greyhound. I have 2 support animals. My doc is willing to bank me up. Does anyone know if I can pass 2 small dogs as service animals? Thank you
No they dont allow support animals other then service dogs. But Amtrak on the other hand is a little more accepting but only allow u n the dogs for so long before u got to get off n get another train. But thier bout that same price if not cheaper, thier faster, cleaner, n more enjoyable the greyhound. Id check em out.

beersalt

Reaction score
Website
m.soundcloud.com
They wouldn't have a problem if you had your dogs in carriers. I know you said they're small. If they're small enough to put both of them in one carrier, i'm sure you'd be golden. As long as they aren't pointless yappers

• Agree
Reactions: rando

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads