1st generation Punk from Rva (1 Viewer)

ByronMc

Wanderer
Website
www.facebook.com
Hello everyone ! To start off,my life has done a complete change,from how I was back in 76,but still on two wheels,for the most part ! Am now clean & sober,and those that have done the same,it changes you, the anger goes away,or to a lesser degree,views change. I do stand up for the underdog,who ever that may be in any given situlation,may even be the one you hate,but am just being fair to the world. This the place we all live in,and feel we need to look past our own noses,to help make our anger not take us down,but use it to make things better ! That's something I learned,while in prison !

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Noble Savage

Rambler
Right on! Ride on! I always figured you could stuff a lot of comforts in a side car...even a big dog...if only if only if only ya didn't need to be branded with license, registration and insurance #s that would be the way to go...

human to number associations are a crime against nature

OP
ByronMc

ByronMc

Wanderer
Website
www.facebook.com
At the moment,have given up on motorcycles,sold my last 3 Norton motorcycles,6 months ago ! Been riding bicycles for some time now,besides the 3 year down time in prison. Do drive a motor vehicle,for work,hard to deliver 20 pizza pies on the delivery bike !

OP
ByronMc

ByronMc

Wanderer
Website
www.facebook.com
Yep,she is mine,given to me,from a friend,so I could go back to delivering,started back in Dec of 2010,4 months later,the boss needed me to drive,so he gave me a car ! It's funny how when you are doing all the right things,people will come to help,without having to ask them. Just got given a 1987 Ford f150,from the guy who gave me the delivery bike !

Noble Savage

Rambler
yeah no shit folks wouldn't be to happy if there pie was sideways...I have a 66 huffy with a 2 stroke china girl .50 cc engine strapped to it and a lobster on the front fender to help keep an eye out for cagers...but I have preferations for just plain ole walking...quieter....

E

Earth

I deleted myself
Yup, I'm with you on that.
Nothing like human power to get you where you want to go.
Older and Wiser!!

OP
ByronMc

ByronMc

Wanderer
Website
www.facebook.com
Love the bicycle,also riding with the group rides ,here in Rva,great bicycle town! Last May,we had the North American Courier Championships here. I raced the first night,but had to work the next day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $0.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $0.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $0.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $0.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Jadelikethastone