1st generation Punk from Rva | Squat the Planet

1st generation Punk from Rva

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hello everyone ! To start off,my life has done a complete change,from how I was back in 76,but still on two wheels,for the most part ! Am now clean & sober,and those that have done the same,it changes you, the anger goes away,or to a lesser degree,views change. I do stand up for the underdog,who ever that may be in any given situlation,may even be the one you hate,but am just being fair to the world. This the place we all live in,and feel we need to look past our own noses,to help make our anger not take us down,but use it to make things better ! That's something I learned,while in prison !

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
At the moment,have given up on motorcycles,sold my last 3 Norton motorcycles,6 months ago ! Been riding bicycles for some time now,besides the 3 year down time in prison. Do drive a motor vehicle,for work,hard to deliver 20 pizza pies on the delivery bike !

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
458255_473821452635372_2048691502_o.jpg

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Yep,she is mine,given to me,from a friend,so I could go back to delivering,started back in Dec of 2010,4 months later,the boss needed me to drive,so he gave me a car ! It's funny how when you are doing all the right things,people will come to help,without having to ask them. Just got given a 1987 Ford f150,from the guy who gave me the delivery bike !

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Love the bicycle,also riding with the group rides ,here in Rva,great bicycle town! Last May,we had the North American Courier Championships here. I raced the first night,but had to work the next day.

Dmac

Reaction score
glad to hear it brother. doing the right thing is it's own reward.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads