Zucked | Squat the Planet

Zucked

Crisy

Reaction score
So im in a 3 day facebook jail sentence for reckognizing that its a miracle that im not a racist homophobic trump supporting piece of white trash. My past ofenses were a post supporting black lives matter, and a post with titties...in a private group...
So what do yall do when your Zucked? I think im going to make some fuckin money and enjoy the break.
Oh also while i have the nerve to post..well..anything 😅 dose anyone know why i dont qualify for the 2nd stimulus? I lost my job, i thought id be more qualified. I mean all the listed criteria, i fit.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So what do yall do when your Zucked?

I can't be zucked. I quit using that platform about a year ago, I'm unzuckwithable. Life is exponentially better without it.

MFB

Reaction score
supporting black lives matter, and a post with titties...
As if titties need more support....

But seriously.
dose anyone know why i dont qualify for the 2nd stimulus? I lost my job, i thought id be more qualified. I mean all the listed criteria, i fit.
You got the first stimulus?
If you did and your routing number hasn't changed it should be in your account from what I understand.
Mine was posted on the 2nd and in my account the 4th. I hadnt done taxes in more than a decade and signed up for the first stimulus in April.
I would play around on the IRS website and see what I find out if I were you.

Reactions: Crisy

Jambalaya

Reaction score
Yeah no Facebook, no Instagram for me. I've started referring to this site as, "hobo facebook." Lol. I'm also largely into digital privacy, unless I willingly offer up personal information. The data farming and privacy overreach those apps blatantly spell out in their terms of service are appalling. I don't like the idea of someone watching me through my phones camera. Look into it!

• Agree
Reactions: Crisy

WanderLost

Reaction score
I still haven't got mine either, but im assuming its cuz of this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210108-151201_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20210108-151201_Messages.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 255

Crisy

Reaction score
Yeah no Facebook, no Instagram for me. I've started referring to this site as, "hobo facebook." Lol. I'm also largely into digital privacy, unless I willingly offer up personal information. The data farming and privacy overreach those apps blatantly spell out in their terms of service are appalling. I don't like the idea of someone watching me through my phones camera. Look into it!
I mean if i have something private going on, i like to leave it in another room.

Reactions: Jambalaya

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I can't be zucked. I quit using that platform about a year ago, I'm unzuckwithable. Life is exponentially better without it.

never joined in the first place... ever ever ever

+++++++!

Neutral Chaotic but never Robotic!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads