Zucked (1 Viewer)

Crisy

So im in a 3 day facebook jail sentence for reckognizing that its a miracle that im not a racist homophobic trump supporting piece of white trash. My past ofenses were a post supporting black lives matter, and a post with titties...in a private group...
So what do yall do when your Zucked? I think im going to make some fuckin money and enjoy the break.
Oh also while i have the nerve to post..well..anything 😅 dose anyone know why i dont qualify for the 2nd stimulus? I lost my job, i thought id be more qualified. I mean all the listed criteria, i fit.

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

Crisy

I can't be zucked. I quit using that platform about a year ago, I'm unzuckwithable. Life is exponentially better without it.
I use it alot to sell artwork, keep in touch with family, find odd jobs...for me its a useful tool. I mean not to mention all the bomb ass memes.

MFB

Wise Sage
supporting black lives matter, and a post with titties...
As if titties need more support....

But seriously.
dose anyone know why i dont qualify for the 2nd stimulus? I lost my job, i thought id be more qualified. I mean all the listed criteria, i fit.
You got the first stimulus?
If you did and your routing number hasn't changed it should be in your account from what I understand.
Mine was posted on the 2nd and in my account the 4th. I hadnt done taxes in more than a decade and signed up for the first stimulus in April.
I would play around on the IRS website and see what I find out if I were you.

Jambalaya

Yeah no Facebook, no Instagram for me. I've started referring to this site as, "hobo facebook." Lol. I'm also largely into digital privacy, unless I willingly offer up personal information. The data farming and privacy overreach those apps blatantly spell out in their terms of service are appalling. I don't like the idea of someone watching me through my phones camera. Look into it!

WanderLost

Wanderer
I still haven't got mine either, but im assuming its cuz of this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210108-151201_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20210108-151201_Messages.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 54

Crisy

Yeah no Facebook, no Instagram for me. I've started referring to this site as, "hobo facebook." Lol. I'm also largely into digital privacy, unless I willingly offer up personal information. The data farming and privacy overreach those apps blatantly spell out in their terms of service are appalling. I don't like the idea of someone watching me through my phones camera. Look into it!
I mean if i have something private going on, i like to leave it in another room.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Website
www.youtube.com
I can't be zucked. I quit using that platform about a year ago, I'm unzuckwithable. Life is exponentially better without it.

never joined in the first place... ever ever ever

+++++++!

Neutral Chaotic but never Robotic!

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $55.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully this will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $55.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $55.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.