Your Canada 2012 Plans

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Reaction score
So, where are you, and what is your general summer plan?

Tomorrow night I'm heading East with a buddy from Winnipeg, and trying to get as far as Ottawa -- though I have to be back in Winny in as little as 14 days. Where are you at now, and would you possibly appreciate a visit? We'll be taking CN to Toronto, then likely CPing or hitching it East of Toronto. Or so.

Let's meet up. You can find me in Winnipeg for most of the rest of the summer. Cheers!

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
thinkin of heading up thru british columbia and yukon in late july/august and spend a month or so in BC

Rambing Roots

Reaction score
heading out of vancouver in july, going east for parts unknown.

Dead horse

Reaction score
Quit my bullshit job, gearing up with last paycheque and romping around B.C. but staying in relative proximity to the lower mainland to keep with a 40 month contract to Sun Hang do to get my black belt.. Anyone looking to partner up that's cool, that doesn't turn into a complete idiot and need roundhouse kicks to the face and knows how to pan good is more then welcome to drop me a line. Might make the train run back and forth from Van to Kamloops, do some island tripping maybe hit Tofino. Hit me up

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads