Young future traveler.

Shark

Hey everyone. I see other people making these so I guess I mine aswell too. I consider myself young compared to other people on STP but I'm old enough. I wanna travel this summer and trainhop. I've had this urge for the last year or so and I've been just trying to research trains, trainhopping, and anything else I might need to know on my travels. I've scoped out the local tracks and even pretty much have there schedule down. Which is why I ended up here. I have a good life, nice parents, a nice house to live in, clothes, money, but for me it's just to much. I don't need it and wanna just put it all behind me for awhile. Its hard to explain. So this summer I wanna feel what its like to be on your own and have a simple life. I don't know why I'm so drawn to train hopping to be honest. I guess it has something to do with my love of walking and living near some tracks.

Well, nice to meet you STP, hopefully I'll meet someone from here one day.

menu

Im sure you will meet lots of us around

Shark

Thanks. Nice to meet you guys too. Well if anyone is going through PA this summer hit me up if you don't mind a freshie.

crustpunk82

ill be passing through in about 3 maybe 4 weeks

crustpunk82

not really sure yet. still deciding if were going to boston or canada. so not really sure were we're going to be passing through

Skye

i am in the same position you are Shark. i hope to meet you this summer. somewhere.
i leave Reno, NV on june 15th to go to IL, and then i'll probably be in PA.

hshh

i have alot of family in forty fort/kingston/wilkesbarre area. i probably wont be back in PA till the end of july but if your still around ide meet up.

I should be traveling through PA if you're still around, i'm planning on leaving thursday, headin south towards NC/SC, supposed to be some decent weather in the northeast and massachusetts, so why not take advantage of it.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads