Young future traveler.

Shark

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I see other people making these so I guess I mine aswell too. I consider myself young compared to other people on STP but I'm old enough. I wanna travel this summer and trainhop. I've had this urge for the last year or so and I've been just trying to research trains, trainhopping, and anything else I might need to know on my travels. I've scoped out the local tracks and even pretty much have there schedule down. Which is why I ended up here. I have a good life, nice parents, a nice house to live in, clothes, money, but for me it's just to much. I don't need it and wanna just put it all behind me for awhile. Its hard to explain. So this summer I wanna feel what its like to be on your own and have a simple life. I don't know why I'm so drawn to train hopping to be honest. I guess it has something to do with my love of walking and living near some tracks.

Well, nice to meet you STP, hopefully I'll meet someone from here one day.

Reactions: Mankini

crustpunk82

Reaction score
not really sure yet. still deciding if were going to boston or canada. so not really sure were we're going to be passing through

hshh

Reaction score
i have alot of family in forty fort/kingston/wilkesbarre area. i probably wont be back in PA till the end of july but if your still around ide meet up.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads