yoooooooooooooooooooo! | Squat the Planet

yoooooooooooooooooooo!

Lichenthropy

Reaction score
ya ah teeh (greetings) from the southwest/4 corners! ive lurked this site enough times now and i figure it probably wouldnt be a bad idea to start interacting on the threads i like to read here. i love reading, skateboarding, and finding new music to listen to. i have anti capitalist politics, alwaysdown to work with people outside of my preferred political ideas to get shit done, and to learn any effective measurements. half of the travelers ive met have some sort of radical politics, so im hoping to get some cool ideas from this site, i also dont say no to checking out entertaining stories. 'i am the proletariat, i am the people, im not the pigs! you got to make a distinction.' - fred hampton

Fuzzypeach

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
ya ah teeh (greetings) from the southwest/4 corners! ive lurked this site enough times now and i figure it probably wouldnt be a bad idea to start interacting on the threads i like to read here. i love reading, skateboarding, and finding new music to listen to. i have anti capitalist politics, alwaysdown to work with people outside of my preferred political ideas to get shit done, and to learn any effective measurements. half of the travelers ive met have some sort of radical politics, so im hoping to get some cool ideas from this site, i also dont say no to checking out entertaining stories. 'i am the proletariat, i am the people, im not the pigs! you got to make a distinction.' - fred hampton
I hear ya. We are on the brink of civil war, and/or living in a dystopian slave society. Babylon is crumbling. Our only hope is to stop competing and start cooperating.

Lichenthropy

Reaction score
nice, welcome!

if you like readin, check this, and post yr favorites

also peeped yr profile, you can DM me to practice Spanish anytime, or if you got WhatsApp we can do Audio messages
sick! i usually practice one word at a time, i cant do it with trying to remember words so i drew them out; its been the most helpful so far. and thanks for the reading thread! ill scope it asap!

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yo! Where you from, I'm from Flag.

Hudson

Reaction score
Navajo nation is a great place.

Went there as a 8 year old kid for 2 months to plant fruit trees to make up for the Kit Carson shit. You ever make it to Canyon De Chile?

Reactions: Lichenthropy

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I've spent a lot of time hitching through the NN, have some friends out there as well.

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It's always good to see more native peeps in the traveling community. I had a good friend named Thai Shepard who got me into this whole debacle in the first place. Welcome, man.

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Ever ran into a skinwalker out there? I've heard some dreadful tales.

I've ran into a couple fuxked up situations out there. Both physical and metaphysical.

As a dumb ass highschool kid I went out to Grand Falls and tried to tempt some spirits.

Let's just say it didn't end well.

Also broke down in Kayenta. Got surrounded by a bunch of gangsters with guns. Only got out by sharing the 12 pack of beer in m truck

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@Hudson I also had a crazy story of getting picked up by a recent parollee, took me out of the way to a house he was dealing to.

Being the only white traveler in the rez showing up to a cartel connected drug house with a dude that has just met you, can definitely make for an uncomfortable situation.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads