Yodel Yall! Introduction and I'm offering a work trade!

Lilith White

Reaction score
Hey Yall! I'm Lily! Ive been a member prior to this screen name but forgot the info. Ive been hoppin', flyin', squattin' and living with randos around the world for about 15 years.
Right now Im managing a art cultural center and hostel and Im looking for some people for a work trade (with a small weekly stipend). Couldnt find an exact thread to put this in so I figured I would reintroduce myself and post it here. Looking for a 3 month commitment from folks and room/board ( all three meals a day) will be provided. A day usually looks like letting the chickens out, building tree houses, changing a couple two or tree sheets, gardenin', playing board games and other rando whimsical building projects ( a library made of windows, a meditation room in an underground cave system, etc) Everything is pretty relax and the property is on 16+ forest acres bordering the national forest ( mid-west). Im only looking for reliable, respectful, and mindful folks interested in building and maintaining community. Private message me for details.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads